Time Part 2

A/N:

~8 WHOLE YEARS SINCE IZUKU LEFT~

Ochako had grown up quite a bit in the last nine years, now at a respectable height of 5'8, she was now a pro hero. Working alongside the likes of Thirteen she quickly climbed the ranks of rookies and even made a name for herself.

She even took down one of Japan's most wanted criminals. She even managed to adopt Eri as her own when her grandfather passed, at 25 years of age. She was doing really well for herself.

However today was not a good day, a group of villains was attacking the downtown area destroying everything and hurting civilians

Other heroes already tried attacking but it seemed whenever they did they would only get stronger. Uraraka got the call to go in and arrived and confronted the villains.

Ochako: Stop right there.

Villain: Oh shit, it's Uravity!

???: Let me deal with her.

A huge dinosaur-type quirk user walks in between the men.

Villains: Boss!

Ochako: So you're their leader, huh, alright I'll take you on.

Boss: You guys get out of here, I'll deal with her plus I hate cocky heroes, come at me!

Ochako ran towards him and he smiled at Ochako. She hits him square in the chest but he laughs and slaps her away with his tail.  

She slides across the ground then he shoots a purple substance out of his mouth, and it will then fly towards her and wrap around her.

He raises her slamming down on her, causing her to crash to the floor breaking it. Thinking fast Uraraka fired Ki blasts at him but they only seemed to bounce off of him like nothing.

Ochako: Damn it!

Pulling his arm back he went to punch her again but this time Uraraka was ready for it and rolled out of the way at the last second. Still, his punch was so strong that it broke the ground around him. She struggles to break free but it just gets tighter.