Worthy Opponent

Narrator-It was now the second day of class, and Deku was just as excited as the first day. Making his way to class he suddenly felt an evil presence. Snapping his head up he quickly looked around but found nothing. The presence disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Deku-(I get the feeling something is going to happen soon)

Uraraka-Hey Deku! What do you think we are going to do today? Whatever it is I can't wait.

Deku-(Why does she make me smile?) Hey Uraraka, I heard we are going to do some combat training. And yeah I can't wait either.

Narrator- Just then the Deku eyes widened as he felt a huge power level appear out of nowhere.

Deku-(What or rather who is that? His power level is unbelievable. Wait there is only one person that energy can belong to)

All Might-I am...Coming through the door like a normal person!

Everyone-(How is that normal?)

???-Wow it's All Might!

Narrator-Mina Ashido, quirk Acid

???-Isn't that his silver age costume ribbit?

Narrator-Tsuyu Asui, quirk frog.

Uraraka-Wow Deku it's really All Might! He actually is teaching here at UA *turning to Deku.*

Deku-I know it's amazing to see him in person! I wonder if he would sign his name in my notebook? *smiling* (His power level is off the charts! I can see why they call him the number one hero!)

All Might-Alright everyone settle down. I need to get class started. Now today we will be testing you on battle situations! You will be broken into teams of two and will have heroes and villains. But first every good hero needs a costume!

Narrator-Suddenly suitcases started appearing from the wall all numbered.

All Might-These are your hero costumes you all submitted to the school. Now grab your respected case and meet me. I ground alpha!

Deku-(This will be the perfect chance to test myself against strong people)

~Outside Ground Alpha~

Narrator-All Might stood there waiting for his class.

All Might-(This will be a great opportunity to see if he is really worth inheriting my quirk)

Narrator-A couple seconds later the students started to come out of the locker rooms. Izuku was waking out of the locker room. Deku was wearing a Gi similar to what Goku was wearing in the dream, but made some modifications with the color. Instead of orange he changed it to green, it was now an emerald green color like his eyes. The blue undershirt was the same; he also had the two wristbands which were also emerald green. *Basically it's goku's uniform but green* Deku made his way to where All Might was but couldn't help but notice the girls' uniforms.

Deku-(Wow her costume is really revealing! Must be because of her quirk. If I remember correctly her name was Momo Yaoyorozu)

Uraraka-Deku?! Wow you look so cool. You really look like a hero!

Deku-Uraraka! You are wearing a spacesuit?*blushing at the sight of her.* (Wow she looks amazing in that. But does it have to be so skin tight? Not that I'm complaining.)