Fighting Back

Narrator-Tomura was having a good day for a villian that is, he recently got new people to fight for his cause and strong people as well. Now it was time to see if the Hero Killer Stain would join their side.

Kurogiri-Tomura, he is here.*opening a portal and out walked Stain the Hero Killer*

Shigaraki-Welcome Stain, I'll make this quick. Join me and my cause to take down All Might and bring down this hero society. Will you join me?*extending out a hand for him to shake, he had a glove on so his quirk will not activate*

Stain-No, your ideas are all wrong. While you seek to destroy the hero society I wish to make it better by getting rid of all the fake heros.*slapping Tomura's hand then turning around*

Shigaraki-You dare! I'll turn you to ash! *pulled off the glove and reached to grab Stain*

Narrator-But Stain was too quick. He managed to dodge and counter by stabbing into Tomura's shoulders with twin knives.

Stain-You bring me here to talk and then you attack me. Listen kid I'll tell you this once, don't get in my way unless you want to end up like the heros. You! Take me to Hosu, I have a job and I need time to prepare.

Shigaraki-Do it. *still on the floor*

Narrator-Kurogiri made the portal and Stain went through it. Disintegrating the two knives Tomura picked himself off the floor cursing himself.

Shigaraki-D*** it! Who does that punk think he is! Just because he is now in the spotlight, I'll make sure people forget about him. Master!

AFO-I already know what you are going to ask and I am willing to give you three of them. However, they won't be as strong as the one at the U.S.J.

Shigaraki-Thank you Master I wont dissapoint you this time. Kurogiri prepare to transport the new Nonu's we strike the day after tomorrow in Hosu, that way everyone will forget about the Hero Killer.

Another City with Uraraka-

Narrator-Uraraka had gotten herself settled at Gunhead's agency, it was now late at night so she decided to text Izuku to check on how his first day went.

Texts-

Hey Deku, just wanted to check up on you? How was your first day? -Uraraka

Thanks for checking up on me, I was just about to text you. It went alright. I start training tomorrow, how did your first day go? -Izuku

It went pretty good actually, Gunhead showed me around his agency and I also start training tomorrow too. -Uraraka

Yeah it seems like the pattern, rest today and train tomorrow. Anyway Uraraka we should get some sleep. I have a feeling things will get tougher tomorrow. -Izuku

Yeah you're probably right, Alright then goodnight -Uraraka

Goodnight -Izuku

Uraraka-I can't wait to show Izuku what I'll learn here. I bet he will be super proud of me.

The Next Day-

Narrator-It was now morning and Izuku was up early meditating when he heard a knock on the door, "Izuku it's time to get up" it was Dende.

Izuku-Already up, I was just meditating, I'll be right there.

Narrator-Izuku got up and changed into his hero costume when he noticed the senzu beans that he had brought along with him.

Izuku-(I'll keep these here. I don't think I'll need them inside the chamber.)*placed the beans back into the bag*

Narrator-After breakfast Izuku was shown the way to a large door in the mansion.