Spark of Hope

A/N: Shoutout to Luckyklm for just liking my story since the very beginning. Well let's start with the story.

Mr.Aizawa-Well that's all, go change into your hero costumes and meet in front of the bus*walking out of the classroom.*

Narrator-After quickly changing, they began to load onto the bus. Deku sat next to Uraraka, but quickly fell into deep thought.

Deku-(Master Roshi said something about transformation? I wonder how I do that? Do I need to train more or do I need a sort of item? If it's like a power up I wonder how much stronger I'll get)

Narrator- Izuku failed to notice that he was muttering, until Uraraka shook him back to his senses.

Uraraka-Deku, are you alright?

Deku-Y-yeah just thinking about something, what were you guys talking about?

Tsu-We were talking about our quirks and what they do and we were asking what is your quirk, Ribbit

Deku-O-oh Asui, my quirk is energy manipulation, I can use my body's energy and use it in various ways*creating a small Green Ball of energy in the palm of his hand*See

Tsu-Call me Tsu, and I see that's really cool Ribbit*amazed by what she saw.*

Kirishima-Wow, that's so manly" said Kirishima. "My quirk isn't flashy like some people, so I don't think it's all that useful*transforming his arm hard.*

Deku-Really? I think your quirk is really cool! It can be really useful in rescue as well as combat

Kirishima-You really think so! Awesome thanks man!

Tsu-Talking about flashy quirks I'd say that would be Bakugo or Todoroki, Ribbit*pointing at the two*But Bakugo's personality is a little, how should I say this? Bad

Bakugo-What did you say frog face!

Tsu-See, proving my point, Ribbit

Kaminari-You know dude we know you for a little bit and we all know your personality is terrible.

Deku-(I can't believe this Kacchan is actually getting picked on!?)

Uraraka-Hey Deku you're doing it again*shaking Izuku again.*

Deku-Ahh thanks Uraraka*cheeks turning red.*

Narrator- Mina picked up on this really fast and decided to have a little fun.

Mina-Sooo are you two like dating or something? *which made the whole class stop and stare at the pair.*

Narrator-Both of them turned bright red.

Uraraka-N-no no we aren't dating or anything like that, we are...

IzuOcha-Friends!?

Mina-Hmmm, I get it, well then Izuku want to go out with me?

Narrator-Izuku's face turned white not knowing how to process what just happened.

Deku-I-I- um, w-well you see t-that's...*turns to see Uraraka's face only to find her face expressionless.*

A/N-You might want to memorize that face, you never know man.

Mina-I'm just kidding Midori, you're so easy to mess with.*laughing at their expense.*

Deku-('Did she just call me Midori?)

Mr.Aizawa-Alright quiet everyone, we have arrived

Narrator-Once everyone was out of the bus the students were completely amazed by the sheer size of the facility. Making their way in they were greeted by the Space Hero, Thirteen.