Resolve

Narrator-Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki all stood there not knowing what had happened to their classmate. Izuku turned to them with rage in his eyes.

 Izuku turned to them with rage in his eyes

Deku-Guys take Uraraka and Mr. Aizawa to the entrance and get out of here, I'll hold them off as long as I can, that means you too Tsu, Mineta go now*silence*GET URARAKA AND MR. AIZAWA TO THE ENTRANCE AND GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

Kirishima-R-Right let's go guys*picking up Uraraka and began to run towards the entrance.*

Narrator-Tsu and Mineta quickly got out of the water and picked up Mr. Aizawa and ran towards Kirishima who was holding Uraraka. Tsu was horrified when she looked at Uraraka's face, expressionless and white as snow. Bakugo however refused to leave.

Bakugo-You're crazy Deku if you think you are going to stay here and fight them alone

Todoroki-Bakugo we have to go, we will only get in his way if he has to worry about protecting us too.*placing his hand on Bakugo's shoulder.* I don't like it any more than you do but I have a feeling with this transformation, he should be able to stall them long enough. Now come on we have to go.

Narrator-Bakugo knew this was true, he would hold back if they were to stay.

Bakugo-Fine, but you better get back in one piece alright Deku!

Shigaraki-HAHAHA you think I'll let them get away? Nomu go after them.

Narrator-Nomu started to run towards them only to be sent flying back towards a wall.

Shigaraki-W-what the hell was that?!* looking around only to see Izuku standing where Nomu once was.*

Narrator-Izuku felt it, the adrenaline running through his veins, the pulsating in his fists.

Deku-(So this is real power)

Narrator-Nomu got back up more pissed than anything else. Kurogiri-Shigaraki we have to leave, we can't lose the Nomu here, plus I think the pros have been alerted.

Shigaraki-No! Not until we take him down, if we don't he will only get stronger and ruin our plans for the future*scratching his neck.*Wha-What are you?!