Decisions

A/N-Yes another chapter! Without further ado let's just jump into it!

Narrator-As the four walked back into the building Izuku and Uraraka held hands, she'd finally got him back and she was not letting him go again. As they sat down Izuku couldn't help but notice the mystery person.

Izuku-Hey who are you?

Isamu-Me? I'm a friend.

Izuku-Hmmm...then why do you look like me?

Narrator-This sent Isamu in a mini panic attack.

Isamu-U-Umm well you see it's just...*sweat began to drip from his exposed forehead*

Uraraka-He's a friend, Deku.*placing a hand on his shoulder*He helped me get the plant we needed to heal you.

Izuku-*sigh*Fine. Thank You for helping me.

Isamu-It's no problem really, but we have more pressing matters to deal with.

Dende-Right, you need to come to a decision. But before that, Midoriya. Do you know what happened?

Narrator-Izuku raised his head and with sadness in his eyes he replied.

Izuku-Y-Yes, while I was trapped inside my own body I could see everything I did. So much damage...so many people...I ruined so many people's lives.*clenching both hands into fists*

Uraraka-Deku...*placing her hand over his clenched fist*That wasn't you...

Izuku-*smiles*No it was me. This tail is proof of that...my saiyan side.*waggled his tail in front for Uraraka to see*As much as I would try to deny it, It was plain and simple.

Dende-I see well you are right. But you shouldn't feel responsible...that was not your true nature. You are a kind gentle person, who only uses their power for the sake of others.

Izuku-Thank you. But that still doesn't change the fact that I hurt so many people. Is there something we can do?

Narrator-Dende looked at Uraraka and then back to Izuku.

Dende-Yes but you aren't going to like it.

Narrator-Dende proceeded to explain the option to Izuku and as expected he did not like it.

Izuku-No.

Dende-Midoriya please understand if you don't do this you will be hunted down, always on the run, always looking over your shoulder, and worst of all always having them in danger.

Izuku-Even so, I would rather be hunted then have them forget me.*holding her hand*

Isamu-We can make it so they forget the part where you became evil.

Dende-I see now that we have three wishes we can use them to repair all the damage he caused.(That still leaves us with one wish.)

Uraraka-Three? I thought it was only one wish?

Dende-The reason it was one last time is because two of the three wishes were used up. Now that we have all 3 there is a chance it can work. But Midoriya, what will do with the last wish?

Izuku-If possible I want to have some people remember what I did.

Dende-Can I ask why?"

Izuku-If I ever do go down the wrong path again, I want someone to tell me what could have happened and remind me never to go down that path.

Dende-I see...Very well, we will ask the dragon for that wish.

Izuku=Thanks Dende, oh right do you mind if I use the hyperbolic time chamber for a bit? I want to train there for a bit.