United Front?!

A/N-Thanks NoahSimonsen,Luckyklm,and Shadow8761 for voting on my story. Thanks guys.

Nezu-So are we clear with the rules to your final exam Midoriya?

Izuku-Yes, I am to fight All Might, with another student, handicaped, and will be unable to transform.

Nezu-Correct, as for your handicap you will be wearing these highly dense weights we developed made of Katchin. Each bracelet weighs about 2 tons and you will have 4 one on each limb, for a total of 8 tons of weight.*having a specialized robot bring in the bracelets*

Izuku-Alright then and if I win, you will hold up your end of the bargain?

Nezu-Yes, you will have full custody of Eri, however you must bring her in for regular check ups if you pass.*jumping off his chair and walked around his desk to face Izuku*Then we have a deal?*reaching out a paw*

Izuku-Deal.*shaking the small bear/mouse's paw*

Izuku-Very well follow me.

Narrator-Izuku was taken to ground Z, where he would find out who he would be fighting alongside with. Uraraka and Eri were taken to an observation station where they were to wait for the rest of their classmates. This is where things got crazy for Uraraka, she was holding Eri in her arms when everyone walked into the observation station, they stopped when they saw the small girl in her arms.

Mina-Oh My GOD! She's so cute

Tsu-Hey where did you find such a cute kid! Ribbit.

Mina-Wait don't tell me you and Midori had a kid!

Uraraka-W-What! No that wouldn't make any sense anyway! This is Eri, me and Deku are taking care of her for now at least. Say hi Eri.

Eri-H-Hello.

Narrator-Momo was the first to approach Eri.

Momo-Hey there Eri, I'm Momo Yaoyorozo but you call me Momo.*smiling*Hey, do you want a doll or something. I can make anything you want.

Eri-C-Can you make one of papa when he's shiny?

Class 1-A-Papa!?*The class yelled in unison, which scared the girl*

Mina-I knew who two were going out but aren't you two going too fast? I mean you already have a kid!

Uraraka-*blushing*I told you it's not like that! She started calling me Mama and Deku Papa, I think it's because she hasn't had any real parents.

Momo-Sorry for yelling Eri, you want a doll of Midoriya right, with his golden hair. Alright I got it.

Narrator-Momo extended out her arm and with an array of sparkles coming out of her arm. Out came the Izuku doll with his hero costume and golden hair.

Momo-Here you go.*handed out the doll to Eri, which she gladly accepted*

Eri-Thank you.*hugging the little doll*

Uraraka-I appreciate that Momo, thank you.

Momo-Anytime Uraraka. You know I can make you one too if you want, you know maybe something more risque?*nudging at Uraraka's side*

Uraraka-No that's okay I got the real thing.

Tsu-Woah I never knew you had a freaky side Uraraka, ribbit.

Narrator-That's when the gears in Uraraka's head started to turn until she understood what she just said and what could it imply.

Uraraka-W-Wait no! I didn't mean.....

Mina-Too late, the damage has been done.*turning to the monitor in the room*

Mr.Aizawa-Alright everyone, time to pay attention, you can learn a thing or two. Your classmates are about to take their final exams and it should be quite the show.