Another

A/N-Thank you for reading my story! So let's just time into it!

Narrator-The rest of the class woke up and began to gather down stairs for breakfast. That's when Mina looked around and noticed two people were missing.

Mina-Hey where is Izuku and Uraraka, are they awake yet?

Toru-They should be, I'll go wake them up.*heading back upstairs where she ran into Eri looking into Izuku's room*

Toru-Morning Eri.

Narrator-The little girl jumped not expecting someone to be behind her.

Toru-Sorry, what are you doing?

Eri-Look.*she pointed inside the room, as Toru peaked in she saw Uraraka and Izuku in bed together*

Toru-Oh my god, Mina is going to flip when she sees this. Eri go get the girls.

Narrator-Eri ran off and a few minutes later she appeared with Mina and the girls in tow.

Mina-What's so important that you had to get Eri to drag me over here Toru?I was just about to sit down and enjoy...*just then Toru turned Mina towards the door*What....Oh...Oh

Momo-What are you guys looking at?*looking into the room*Oh my.

Narrator-All the girls peaked in and all had the same reaction. Inside they could clearly see Uraraka hugging Izuku shirtless from behind, just then from the hallway a voice was heard.

???What are you all doing?

Narrator-Turning towards the voice the girls saw that it was Hatsume from the support class.Getting spooked the girls lost their balance and fell into the room, waking the pair up.

Uraraka-W-What was that!?*sitting up fast, that the strap of her shirt slid off*

Izuku-Who's there!?

Narrator-Jumped out of bed and landed facing the girls in ssj1 lighting up the room. Forgetting that he was shirtless he gave the girls quite a show.

Narrator-The girls could only stare at Izuku, that's why he looked down and noticed he had no shirt.

Izuku-(Oh crap..)

Narrator-Izuku found the shirt he had on last night and quickly covered himself red faced.

Hatsume-Oh hey Midoriya.*popped her head through the door*I see you're busy right now, so when you have time stop by the support room for a bit. Later!

Narrator-That's when Uraraka saw what was going on.

Uraraka-Alright everyone get out.*quickly shooed her classmates out the door*

Mina-Awww but Uraraka we were enjoying the show!

Uraraka-No! No show here!

Narrator-Uraraka managed to push the girls out of the room, closing the door behind her. Then she turned to Izuku who was blushing.

Uraraka-And,why are you blushing?

Izuku-No reason!*quickly put on his shirt*We should head downstairs for breakfast.

Narrator-As he walked past Uraraka, he could feel the daggers she was sending his way. Walking down to the kitchen the boys looked at Izuku and nodded, while the girls whispered words into her ears. Both blushed as they ate their meal, after that embarrassing situation they were interrupted by Aizawa walking into the dorms.

Mr.Aizawa-Alright everyone listen up.*everyone turned to Aizawa*Due to some unforeseen circumstances every hero school has decided to move the provisional license exam to this week...as in two days.