Entrance Exam

Chapter 4

~One week Later: Day of the Exam~

Narrator-The week leading up to the exam was uneventful aside from texting Uraraka almost everyday. They started to build up a friendship, in Izuku's case maybe more like a crush. Regardless they got along and planned to meet up in front of the gate of UA before the exam. This was it the day Deku was waiting for, this day would either begin his journey to become a hero or break it. He was ready no matter what the outcome was. But it was about to start off a bit rough when he spotted Kacchan who made a b-line straight at Deku.Deku knew he wouldn't start anything but he could feel his menasing ki.

Bakugo-What the h*** are you doing here Deku! Didn't I tell you I would be the only one to apply and get into UA?!

Narrator-Deku was scared but training with Master Roshi and the short amount of time he was talking with Uraraka made him a little more confident, this time he would say something instead of cowering in fear and saying nothing.

Deku-L-Listen here Kachan, I have every right to be here and take the exam. If you want to settle our differences we can do that but not today.

Narrator-Deku surprised himself with what he just said. Kachan said nothing when he started to walk away but Izuku felt the killing intent oozing out of him.After a few seconds of collecting himself, he felt a slight tapping on his shoulder. Turning around he was met by Uraraka's face.

Uraraka-Hey Deku! Are you ready to do this!?

Deku-Hey Uraraka, and yes I am, come on let's go inside. *walking side by side towards the auditorium.*

Narrator-Walking in Deku sensed strong Ki all around him, someone who caught his attention was a boy with half white and half red hair.

Deku-(Hmm I should keep an eye on him, he can be a great rival for me in the future)

Narrator-Suddenly the pro hero Present Mic walked onto the stage.

Present Mic-HELLO FUTURE HEROS! WHO'S EXCITED TO TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAM! CAN I GET A H*** YEAH!

Narrator-Present Mic said hoping for a response from the crowd. Complete silence fell around the auditorium.

Present Mic-Wow tough crowd. Oh well, let's get down to business, today you will take two tests, one exam consisting of hero questions and secondly we will test your quirks in a fight between robots. The robots have points ranging from 0-4, so the more you destroy the higher your score. But he warned there is a useless robot that is worth 0 points so don't fight it. With that out of the way let's get started.

Narrator-After taking the written exam, the students were separated into different areas, if you were in the same middle school you would be separated, this meant Kacchan would not be with Izuku. Lucky for him Uraraka was in the same testing arena with Deku. In front of Deku and Uraraka there were two giant metal doors, the sheer size of the doors was more than enough to be intimate.

Uraraka-I'm really nervous Deku, what if I don't get enough points!

Narrator-Placing his hand on hers and slowly allowed his Ki to engulf his hand in a green glow. Uraraka was shocked at first but then felt a warm sensation on her hand, until her hands were also covered in the green glow. Uraraka blushed slightly when she felt the warm sensation, and truthfully, it began to calm her down.