Hard Fought Battles

Narrator-Izuku walked away from the arena with Uraraka in his arms. Uraraka was fading in and out of consciousness, disoriented she looked at the person carrying her.

Uraraka-D-Deku? Did...did I lose.

Deku-Hey,hey,hey Uraraka, it's okay now I got you. You fought hard Uraraka, now it's time to rest.

Narrator-Uraraka began to cry not from pain but from the sadness she felt within.

Uraraka-(I-I couldn't beat him, he was just too strong. I failed, I wanted to prove myself to you but I failed.)

Deku-It's alright Uraraka, you proved to everyone that you can fight head on with the best of us. There is no shame in this defeat, and I'm proud of you for making it this far.

Narrator- Then Uraraka passed out in his arms one last time with a tear running down her cheek. As they arrived at the infirmary, he was instructed to put her down on one of the beds to which he did. Izuku stepped outside to give Recovery Girl a few minutes to look over Uraraka, once Recovery Girl finished she called Izuku in.

Deku-How is she?.

Recovery Girl-Well that Bakugo kid sure did a number on her, second degree burns all over her body, her arm is dislocated and also badly burnt. I'm surprised she managed to stay conscious for so long, the pain she must have felt must have been unbearable.

Narrator-Izuku closed his hand into a fist and gritted his teeth.

Deku-(That b******!)

Narrator-In that short moment Izuku's hair and eyes changed color, but was quickly calmed down by Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl-But she will be fine after I use my quirk on her. She will need to stay here after I do. Go on, now I'll look after her.

Narrator-Izuku knew he wouldn't be much help now, not without another senzu bean, which he didn't have on him.

Deku-Alright, please take care of her, she means so much to me.

Narrator-Izuku walks out of the room but he stopped when he heard a soft voice call him.

Uraraka-D-deku...

Deku-I'm here Uraraka.

Uraraka-I want you to promise me something...

Deku-What is it?*leaning in to hear her*

Uraraka-Win....*falls back unconscious.*

Deku-I will Uraraka, I promise you.*smiles*

Recovery Girl-You have a good boyfriend don't you Uraraka.

Narrator-As Izuku made his way back to the stands he couldn't help but think about Uraraka. But before he could do anything else he sensed another big Ki source approaching.

Deku-(Amazing who is this?)

Narrator-Around the corner stepped out Endeavor, the number two hero and father to Shoto Todoroki. Izuku tried to walk past him but was quickly stopped by Endeavor.

Endeavor-Boy, I saw that power you displayed most impressively. You well maybe on your way to becoming a top hero, that is after my son reaches number one.

Deku-Oh is that so?*raising an eyebrow*

Endeavor-Yes, for you see Shoto is destined to surpass me and become the number one hero! But in order to do that he has to use his left side, which he refuses to do. That's where you come in. Since you will fight him in the next round, I want you to make him use his left side.