Clash of Titans

A/N-Alright one more chapter done! Thank you for reading my story, so let's just jump into it!

Narrator-Izuku stared down Vent, the wind blew hard and true kicking dust into the air. Izuku was getting nervous, could he really beat this guy? Did he have what it takes? Shaking his head, Izuku had to get rid of these thoughts.

Izuku-(I can't start doubting myself now.)

Vent-Well aren't you going to attack? Or do I have to bring that little brown haired girl here to make you fight.

Izuku-You bas****! What have you done with Uraraka!?

Narrator-Vent said nothing but motioned Izuku with his finger, almost challenging him. Without saying a word Izuku rocketed towards Vent , transforming into a super saiyan mid air. Landing a hit, Izuku pushed Vent back through several plateaus. Seeing that he was getting pushed back Vent dug his feet into the ground stopping himself.

Vent-Well you definitely are strong, you managed to push me back quite a bit. However you still don't stand a chance!*pulling his arm back*

Narrator-Vent went to strike Izuku but he saw it coming, barely managing to dodge it. Izuku tried to back away but felt a pain on his left cheek. Izuku quickly backed away.

Vent-You were so focused on my fists that you forgot about my tail.*waving his tail around*

Izuku-Yeah that was a lucky shot*spits out blood*That's the only one you'll get.

Narrator-Flying back in Izuku and Vent went back and forth but Izuku could tell he wasn't even trying.

Vent-Come now, when are you going to take this seriously?

Izuku-I suppose I should take this a little more seriously...HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Narrator-Izuku's aura exploded out with an array of lighting surrounding his body.

Izuku-This is a Super Saiyan 2

Vent-Interesting...my grandfather once told me you saiyans have the ability to increase your power exponentially with these transformations. Try not to disappoint...