Showdown

A/N-Alright another chapter! Thank You all for reading my story!

Narrator-Izuku and Himari were both still unconscious after Recovery Girl healed them, stepping outside the room she found Uraraka, Eri, and All Might waiting outside.

Recovery Girl-They will be fine, I already healed all their injuries but they exhausted too much energy and need to sleep it off.

Uraraka-Oh thank goodness.*sighed in relief*

Recovery Girl-There is one thing.

Narrator-The three stopped when Recovery Girl said that.

Recovery Girl-For some reason they lost their tails and I don't know why.

All Might-Their tails? Does that really mean anything, I mean Midoriya was doing just fine without one.

Recovery Girl-Like I said, I don't know saiyan biology is still new to me so for all I know it can grow back. However I need to have a word with you All Might.*pointed her cane at the former hero*

Narrator-Recovery Girl practically dragged the hero away, Uraraka and Eri walked inside the room when she saw Izuku with bandages on his face.

Idiot always taking it one step too far.*smiled knowing that he was alright*

That's when Himari began to wake up.

Himari-Huh, where am I?

Narrator-She tried to push herself up from the bed but once she did a sharp pain ran through her arm.

Himari-Owww.

Uraraka-You shouldn't try to get up.

Narrator-Himari turned to find Uraraka sitting on a chair next to Izuku.

Uraraka-Your shoulder was dislocated during your fight with Deku. You should rest for now.

Narrator-Looking over to her left she saw Izuku asleep.

Himari-How is he?

Uraraka-He's just tired, he can't use that form he used against you for long, when he does it burns through his energy fast.*as Eri climbed onto the bed*Well at least he made you turn into a Super Saiyan.

Himari-I see so that's why he said all those horrible things to me.

Narrator-Himari looked out the window to see the sun setting.

Himari-This world is beautiful, in my short time here I can see this world really is something else. I wish my father and mother could see this.

Uraraka-They are.

Narrator-Uraraka and Himari turned to see Izuku sitting up.

Izuku-You know you hit like a speeding dump truck.

Himari-They will always be in your heart so always remember how you felt when we fought and I'm sure we will be able to take down Vent.*smiled and nodded*

Eri-Papa, how are you feeling?*climbing onto this lap*

Izuku-I'm good sweetie, just tired that's all.

Himari-Izuku I didn't know you were a father? Uraraka must have been one lucky girl.

Izuku-What can I say, I get business done.

Narrator-Uraraka blushes even harder and punches Izuku's arm.

Izuku-Ok,ok. But seriously we haven't done anything yet! We found Eri while we were on a date, she was being held against her will and experimented on. So we took her in and treated her like our daughter.*patting Eri's head*