Promise

A/N-Alright another chapter done in record time I might add! Anyway thank you for reading my story, the next chapter or 2nd to next will be the finale!

Narrator-Before Izuku could say anything Uraraka ran out of the room, tears fell as she ran.

Izuku-Uraraka wait! (D***it, I broke my promise again.)

Narrator-Suddenly he felt a push on his leg, looking down he saw Eri.

Eri-What are you doing papa, go after her.

Izuku-*smiles*Man you're a smart kid. Thanks,Eri*goes after here*

Narrator-Izuku chased after her, eventually leading to her room.

Izuku-Uraraka.*she had wrapped herself in her blanket*

Uraraka-I saw what you saw.

Izuku-Huh?

Uraraka-Those visions of this Beerus guy, I saw the worlds he's destroyed. He's a monster.

Izuku-Then you know why I have to go.*sitting on the ground by the bed*

Uraraka-Y-Yeah but I still don't want you to go, and especially for that long. What am I going to do in all that time?

Izuku-Become a hero, by the time I get back I want you to be a top tier hero.*pulling back the blanket*Hey, look at me.

Narrator-She slowly looked at Izuku with a sad look on her face.

Izuku-I won't be gone forever. I will come back.

Uraraka-Do you promise?*looking into his eyes*

Izuku-I promise.*kissing her forehead & rubbing her head*

Narrator-Izuku had made up his mind he was going to go with the Supreme Kai, now it was just a matter of saying goodbye to everyone before the weekends.

6 Days Left~

Narrator-First was his class, most of them didn't understand what was going on.

Mina-Okay but why do you have to leave for 5 years?

Izuku-I told you guys I got an offer to train under someone else and well it's not on this planet.

Iida-So basically you're going into space, to train with some aliens.

Izuku-Basically, they know about the saiyans so I want to learn everything I can about my other side.

Tsu-We are going to miss you, Ribbit.

Uraraka-Don't worry he won't be leaving for a few more days so let's just go about our normal routine.

Narrator-Izuku looked around at his friends and noticed Bakugo staring at him, locking eyes. Izuku knew what he was saying.

Bakugo-Meet in the Ground Beta.*they both nodded*

Narrator-Later that day Izuku and Bakugo snuck out of the dorms to go to the training area.

Bakugo-So are you going to tell me the real reason you are leaving Deku?

Izuku-*chuckles*I should have known you could tell when I was lying.*sighs*I may have angered the god of destruction Kacchan.

Narrator-Bakugo saw that look in Izuku's eyes.

Bakugo-(He's not lying.)

Izuku-There is someone called Beerus, he's the God of Destruction. Remember that Vent guy we fought, apparently he was his successor. Now that he's dead Beerus wants retribution, my life for his successors.*looking towards the sky*