Extraction

The group landed at UA, "Man that was a good warm-up! When do I fight Mira" Izuku said, stretching his arms. "Come on Deku, you should take it easy," Ochako said, rolling her eyes.

"Me? What about you? You caught E23's sword with ease! Yeah, he was injured but still, you caught it. I couldn't be more proud of you" Izuku said, grabbing her hand. She smiled as they continued to walk, just as they were going to walk into the building.

All Might appeared blocking their way. "All Might what's going on?" Izuku asked, puzzled as to why he wasn't letting them in. "We have to discuss something but first, now Aizawa!"

Jumping down from the roof of the building, Aizawa wrapped both Xeno Izuku and Chronoa in his capture weapon. "What is the meaning of this?" Chronoa asked, wrapped in the captured weapon.

"You tell us, we heard your little conversation in the conference room. Now tell us what you were planning to do with Izuku" All Might said walking up to them. "All Might what's going on? Please explain" Ochako said, to which All Might tossed her the recording.

"Give that a listen" Ochako looked at the device and began to play it.

"So are we really going to do this?" Xeno Izuku said. "We have to, the history I saw can't be allowed to pass. This Izuku Midoriya can't be allowed to live, his power will surpass that of the gods and soon he will destroy this universe and then move on to the others. It's our job to make sure that never happens. This Izuku is the singularity, the beginning, the center, so there is a chance if he dies then the other worlds will be restored. When the time comes, can you kill him?" Chronoa explains in the recording. "...If it means there is a chance to see my wife again then I will," Xeno Izuku said.

Izuku and Ochako's eyes went wide when they heard this, "So...care to explain?" Izuku said, turning to the pair. "There's nothing to explain," Chronoa said, struggling against the capture weapon.

"You Izuku Midoriya are a danger to the multiverse and history itself that needs to be dealt with," Chronoa said. "I knew there was a reason why we didn't get along," Izuku said to Chronoa.

"Enough of this!" Xeno Izuku transformed into Super Saiyan 4 and broke free of the restraints with ease. 

This caused Izuku to put on his guard and protect Ochako, "You haven't seen what we've seen

This caused Izuku to put on his guard and protect Ochako, "You haven't seen what we've seen. We were going to wait until after Mira was defeated but I could kill you now and take him down myself" Xeno Izuku said.

Izuku narrowed his eyes, "Ochako, take All Might and Aizawa somewhere safe. This might take a while" He said, transforming into a Super Saiyan God. Izuku was ready for anything.

 Izuku was ready for anything