Meeting

A/N-First I'd like to apologize for not uploading on for most of the week, I was but I rewrote almost the whole chapter again so yeah...sorry. Anyway thank you all for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it!

Narrator-Izuku ran down the hall, he could feel his friend's power levels dropping.

They are hurt!

Narrator-Bursting through the double door Izuku made his way towards the dorms. Getting closer he could see a laser being shot into the sky.

Izuku-Aoyama, come on I need to get there faster.

Narrator-By the time he got there Izuku saw most of his class on the floor hurt or unconscious, looking around he saw some of the minions had been taken down as well. The only ones standing were Bakugo and Todoroki along with a few of the minions. Uraraka was on the floor grabbing onto Eri as a minion tried to take Eri. Izuku watched as he saw as the minion hit Uraraka across the face. Eri-Mama!*as she was being dragged away*

Izuku-*his eyes went wide when he saw this*You BAS****S!

Narrator-Izuku transformed into a Super Saiyan as he flew towards the minion. Izuku snatched Eri from the minion's arms and put her near Uraraka.

Izuku-Stay here sweetie and look after mama.

Narrator-Izuku patted Eri on the head and then took off once again after the minion.

Minion-Who's that!

Narrator-The minion said as he tried to raise his gun to shoot him, but Izuku grabbed him by the face and raised him off the ground. Izuku saw the terror in the minions' eyes when he noticed Izuku's tail.

Minion-S*** he's a saiyan!

Narrator-With rage behind it Izuku crushed the minions face against the floor. The other minions stopped attacking Bakugo and Todoroki and turned their attention to Izuku.

Izuku-You come to our planet and hurt my friends. I'll give you 3 seconds to give up or I can promise, you will never leave this planet.

Random Minion-We are Enforcers! We never surrender.*as they began to fire at Izuku*

Narrator-Izuku walked calmly towards the Minions, blast after blast bouncing off of him.

Random Minion-D*** it, set blasters to max!

Narrator-Charging up the guns they fired a much more concentrated energy blast. The blasts looked like they would hit their target but suddenly Izuku disappeared.

Random Minion-W-What the? Where did he go?

Izuku-Here.

Narrator-From behind one of the minions Izuku reappeared behind one of the minions, as he turned around Izuku punched him in the stomach shattering the armor he had on. He then teleported to them one by one repeating the process until there was only one left. Walking towards the last minion Izuku seemed like something out of a nightmare.

Random Minion-S-Stay back! I'm warning you!*raising his blaster and fired, the beam hit Izuku in the head snapping it back*I-I got him!

Narrator-To the minions horror Izuku looked back at him with just a scratch where the blaster had hit.

Random Minion-Impossible! You Saiyans really are monsters!

Narrator-In the blink of an eye Izuku punched the last minion.

Random Minion-Y-You're making a big mistake, our leader will come for you. He already saw everything.*pointed at a camera on his chest*

Narrator-As the minion fell unconscious Izuku grabbed the camera.