Many Returns

After spending two weeks on their honeymoon, Izuku and Uraraka returned home. The first thing they did when they got back was buy a house, Izuku had the money for it.

They didn't want something big, eventually, they found the perfect place, a two-story house with 3 bedrooms, and an office. With Eri and Ochako by his side, they finally had a place to call their own.

 With Eri and Ochako by his side, they finally had a place to call their own

~2 Months Later~

Finally getting back to their hero jobs, Izuku and Ochako decided to start their own agency. The two went out on patrol and took down villains. Things were relatively peaceful and life went on, even some of their friends got married.

Suddenly the sound of an alarm clock was heard, Ochako got up and looked at the time.

Ochako: Hey Deku, wake up.

She shook her husband a little bit but Izuku groaned as he rolled over.

Izuku: 5 more minutes.

Ochako: Fine, but when I get out of the shower you better have breakfast done, I'm starving.

Izuku: Can I shower with you?

Ochako: I'm hungry so if you want to live past 27 go make breakfast.

Going to the bathroom she went to take a shower. After changing she saw that Izuku was not in bed anymore. Going down stairs she saw him in the kitchen making some scrambled eggs.

Izuku: Morning.

Ochako smiled as she sat down and pulled out her laptop.

Izuku: Everything alright Ochaco? You took a longer shower than usual.

He put down the plate of scrambled eyes, ham, and bacon.

Ochako: I'm fine but I've been feeling a bit sick who a day or two. I'm sure it's nothing, but I'm going to see if I can make an appointment with the doctor today.

Izuku: If you're not feeling well I can take over for today if you want.

Izuku puts down a plate for himself.

Ochako: Are you sure? I don't want to leave you all alone at the office.

Izuku: Psh. It's fine I can manage. What's important is your health, besides things have been relatively quiet these days so I doubt anything will happen.

Ochako: Thanks Deku, I'll go in today for a check-up.

Izuku nodded, then from the stairs, Eri began to walk down.

Izuku: Oh look who's finally up.

He watched her lazily walk down the stairs.

Eri: Morning Mom, Morning Dad. Hmm is that bacon I smell?

Izuku and Ochako laughed.

Ochako: Sit and have some with us.

She sat down and Ochako brought over a plate. As the three sat down Izuku was drinking his coffee, Ochako was on the phone setting up her appointment, and Eri was enjoying her food.