Results & New Beginnings

Chapter 5

Narrator-A few days have passed by and still nothing, Deku was starting to get scared.

Deku-(What if they wrote my address wrong? What if it got lost in the mail? What if I did so bad that they didn't bother writing to me! I need to go lay down.) *setting at home waiting for the letter to arrive.*

Narrator- He had texted Uraraka right after the exam, they had planned to meet up and open their letters togetherAs he went to his room, his mother suddenly ran inside the house holding what appeared to be a letter.

Inko-Izuku its here!

Narrator-Deku stared at the letter, afraid to open it.

Inko-Well, aren't you going to open it?

Deku-Oh sorry mom me and Uraraka decided on meeting up and opening them together.

Inko-Oh Izuku, such a ladies man I see. So who is she? Well alright then, what are you waiting for, go*pushing him out the door.*

Narrator-Deku called Uraraka to see if she got the letter as well, which she did. The place they decided to meet up was at the same cafe as before. As Deku arrived he noticed that Uraraka was already sitting down at a table with two cups of coffee.

Deku-Hey Uraraka*Taking a seat across from her.*

Uraraka-Hey Deku, I ordered for you already, hope you don't mind. Before we see if we passed Deku I want to thank you for what you did during the exam *bowing slightly.*

Deku-I-It's okay Uraraka just looking out for a friend you know.*Blushing*Anyway, are you ready to find out if we passed or not?

Uraraka-N-no not really I'm still really nervous, you know what, let's open the letters at the same time that way we see each other's result if we passed or failed, what do you say?

Deku-Sure lets do it, honestly I'm really nervous myself

Narrator-Finally opening the letters simultaneously they were a little surprised to see that what appeared to be discs fell out, safe to say they were both really confused. The two discs suddenly began to be pulled together and with a quick motion they were joined together forming one disc. After a few seconds a hologram projection appeared on both of the dics. It was All Might!

All Might-Hello there young heros it is me All Might, I know what you are thinking "What is All Might here?" well the answer is simple, You are looking at the newest teacher at UA. I will be teaching hero basics this year.

Narrator-Deku couldn't believe what he was hearing! His favorite hero will be teaching at UA! Uraraka was just as surprised, looking at Deku she couldn't help but laugh noticing his big goofy smile.

All Might-Anyway onto the important. Ochako Uraraka, we are happy to say that you have passed the written part of the exam! Now to the practical, Uraraka you scored 38 villain points not bad, but not good either. However there is a second way to score points we call it rescue points! And you earned 45 rescue points, for a total of 73 points congratulations you passed and Welcome to UA!

Uraraka-I did it Deku! I made it to UA!

Narrator-She was so happy that she didn't notice that she got up and hugged Deku.The customers outside the coffee shop stopped and stared at the pair, noticing how cute they looked together.