Come Back?

Narrator-Following the aftermath of All Might's fight left a huge hole in the hero society, All Might had announced his retirement. While this did catch the headlines, it wasn't the only thing that did. The news helicopter captured the seemily dead Izuku standing in front of All Might during the battle. Everyone wanted to know what was going on and so did his classmates. Bakugo still refused to believe that Izuku was dead, that is until he was taken to his grave. For the first time since he was a child, Bakugo cried falling to his knees in front of the tombstone.

Bakugo-Y-You dumba***!

Narrator-Now back with the rest of his classmates All Might felt that it was time to tell them about the night of the fight. Everyone gathered in the living room where All Might, Aizawa and Nezu waited for them.

All Might-Well seeing that everyone is here, we can get started. As many of you know I fought a villain recently and I am officially retired.*with bandages wrapped over his head and arms*What I am about to say may sound crazy but as many of you saw...During the fight Midoriya helped me and saved Bakugo from Majin Buu.

Narrator-The class was in disbelief, many of them thought they were just hallucinating but since All Might saw him too they had to believe him.

All Might-I don't know how but it's true. H-He told me to not blame myself for his death. But I can't stop thinking about how I could have done more...

Narrator-Just then Uraraka walked up to All Might with Eri in her arms.

Uraraka-Deku idolized you All Might. He would want to see you like this, moping around like this. Trying to blame yourself won't help anyone, if you want to help then live. Keep living for him, for your students that still need you.*smiles*

Narrator-Seeing her smile brought back memories of when he was up and coming hero.

All Might-Thank you Uraraka, you're right.

Aizawa-Now that that's done you all have to study. Your provisional licence exams are coming up real soon, you won't have time to relax anytime soon so get ready.*smiling*Now off you go tomorrow we start school like normal.

Narrator-As everyone began to leave Nezu spoke up.

Nezu-Not you Uraraka*she looked back at him*We still have something we need to discuss with you.*the whole class turned to look at her*Alone.

Uraraka-Momo, can you take care of Eri for a bit.*Momo nodded as she followed the trio into the kitchen*So what's this about?

Aizawa-Uraraka, do you still have the ball that was in Midoriya's room?

Uraraka-*pulls out the dragon ball she turned it into a necklace*Always keep it on me, why?

All Might-When Midoriya appeared he mentioned something called the Dragon Balls. I believe that is what he was talking about.*pointed at the ball*

Nezu-And if Izuku mentioned it then it must be of great importance, meaning we need to find the other 6 the mystery person stole.*hopping off the chair*

Uraraka-But there is nothing we can do unless we have some sort of radar or something.*looking at the 4 star ball*

Narrator-Just then someone walked into the kitchen.

Hatsume-I may be able to help with that.*walking in wearing her workshop clothes*

Aizawa-Mei Hatsume, from the support course. You said you can help locating the dragon balls?.

Hatsume-Yes, my great grandmother knew about the dragon balls and she created a sort of radar to find them.*pulling out a circular device*

All Might-Your saying that little device can locate the other 6?