4.4

Hanyu Xiaoxiao, rumored to be a brocade woven with cold jade by the Moon Palace Fairy, its beauty is comparable to the brilliance of a bright moon, its toughness can resist the halberd of the God of War, and it is rare to match the phoenix feathers.

    There are rumors that this brocade is the one hundred thousand-year-old birthday gift offered by the Fairy of the Moon Palace to the Queen of Heaven. That day, the Queen of Heaven, Fengyan Joy, gave her countless elixir and miraculous medicine, and it became a conversational resource for many immortals at a time.

    And the reason why it fell into Mo Yan's hands is because Mo Yan used his own power to quell the three evil ways of beasts, hungry ghosts, and hell, collectively referred to as the ghost domain. The name of the ghost king shocked the three realms, and the gods and Buddhas took his money. No way, the emperor had to show his favor.

    Let us say that all beings in the world have their own places for good and evil karma. This place is called the Six Ways, which are the Way of Heaven, the Way of Asura, the Way of Humanity, the Way of Animals, the Way of Hungry Ghosts, and the Way of Hell.

    Back then, Qiongqi was demoted to the mortal world for some reason, and fell into the hell road with the deepest karma. He was supposed to be trapped in Infernal Purgatory for eternal life, but who knows that the heaven and earth spiritual fire in Abi Hell has become a powerful aid to his practice. In a hundred years, a blind beast whose cultivation base was abolished was reborn in Nirvana and became the supreme and strongest of the Three Realms!

    The greatest catastrophe between heaven and earth seems to have come, but in fact, Mo Yan did not take any excessive actions other than flattening the Three Evil Dao and reclaiming it as a ghost domain.

    The Emperor of Heaven has tried many times to show good, but he still doesn't know the meaning. The ghost realm and the heaven have maintained peace for thousands of years.

    Among the various treasures sent by the heavens over the years, Hanyu Xiaoxiao can also be regarded as the best.

    Su Yang wore this rare body protection device, but under Qiongqi's sharp claws, he did not have the slightest strength to fight back. In a blink of an eye, he had already taken off his belt, and his chest was eagerly torn apart.

    His fair skin was exposed in the cool air. He couldn't help but shrank. Qiongqi's hot and humid tongue had quickly fallen on his face, chest and neck. He took special care of his small apple. He licked and stopped, tilting his head to look at Su Yang.

    Su Yang caught a glimpse of his dull face and thought, this strange beast is probably confused, why didn't he call out this time?

    He pushed the front paws that pressed against him angrily, but Qiongqi is Qiongqi after all. Even if it is only two or three meters long, his strength is here. Su Yang's resistance can be regarded as a taste.

    Qiongqi didn't get his response, his expression was a little lost, he let out a "Woo" from his throat, and gently rubbed Su Yang's forehead with his horns.

    Su Yang felt in a daze, this is an ancient alien animal, it is clearly a large dog who loves to be coquettish! !

    He closed his eyes and said, "You let me go quickly, otherwise, otherwise... I'll be angry with you."

    Qiong Qi blinked aggrievedly, and whispered: "Hooh-" (why ?)

    Su Yang felt that he was finished, because he actually understood Qiongqi's "beast language", could he really become the "female beast" in Mo Yan's mouth? !

    He collapsed and said: "Don't worry about why, you are not allowed to do this anyway!!"

    Qiong Qi paused, slowly licking his eyes, trying to comfort him in this way. Where does Su Yang know his intentions, only when he wants to. He went his own way, his face turned pale with fright, and he didn't dare to move with his eyes closed.