4.13

The so-called sacrifice is based on the use of flesh and blood, borrowing the ancient secret method, and contributing all the lives to open the sacrificial array.

    Monsters are different from human races, they do not enter into reincarnation after death, even the demon emperor is no exception. That is to say, once the demons die, they will die in the true sense, and the gods and souls will be destroyed, and the person will never be found in the world.

    Su Yang was shocked. He had only one bond with Ling Yu, but he had no compassion, but he couldn’t figure out why the demon king, the supreme demon of the world, who should have been at ease for thousands of years, had to pay such a high price in exchange for the freedom of the candle dragon, this behavior is really crazy.

    However, Mo Yan couldn't control all these things. The opening of the Skynet Stone meant that the old dragon was about to come out, and he had to capture it as soon as possible, otherwise it would cause turbulence between the world and the earth.

    He sent Su Yang back to the temple, placed a barrier around him, and said: "You are waiting here, I will go and see the situation." Su Yang grabbed his hand and asked eagerly: "How sure are you to defeat him?"

    Mo Yan said: "Take nine out of ten. I was the one who imprisoned him thousands of years ago. Now I have made a lot of gains, and it will only be easier than before."

    Su Yang is waiting to say something, but Mo Yan has already put him down. He took it him in his arms, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Don't worry, I will return safely. I finally tasted your taste. I am reluctant to die like this."

    Su Yang looked at him quietly, then  suddenly said angrily: "...Can you not just set up the Flag!"

    Mo Yan blinked and asked innocently, "What?"

    "Nothing." Su Yang wiped his face and said, "I believe you. You can beat him, but I also know that you can’t kill him, otherwise you won’t have trapped him for so many years. The Skynet Stone has been destroyed. Is there any way you can shut him down for thousands of years?”

    Mo Yan paused. Then he stopped talking. Obviously, he was embarrassed by this question.

Su Yang was extremely angry. This idiot rushed forward without thinking of anything. No wonder anyone could bully him.

    Su Yang said: "Now the problem is difficult but it's simple. The skynet stone is broken, and the seal of your eyes can be solved. It is a blessing in disguise. As for the candle dragon, doesn't he want the emperor of the day? With his help, we sat on the mountain and watched the tiger fight, and watched him fight the emperor to death. Then you would try to seal him."

    Mo Yan frowned, "Jiu Yin is different from the beasts next to him. He is a clock. The god of the mountain is regarded as day, staring at night, blowing for winter, and calling for summer. It is a divine object that is really closely related to heaven. If left alone, the creatures will be destroyed and the order of the world will be disrupted, and the ghost realm will be affected."

    Su Yang hadn't expected his thought to be long-term. He thought that besides pretending, this stupid beast would only behave like a treasure, so he was a bit insightful.

    Su Yang's selfishness didn't want him to take care of this. He didn't have the noble sentiment to save the world. He was afraid that Mo Yan would be used again and be hurt.

    There are many respectable protoss in the heavens. While guarding Mo Yan, the Emperor asked him to guard and imprison Zhu Jiu Yin. Now something has happened, they will only count on this idiot to attract hatred. By then, the monsters led by Zhulong will be the strongest in the Three Realms. The ghost realm will be tore in its face completely, it must be the end of both losers. Heaven only needs to reap the benefits of the fisherman, and it doesn't take a single pawn to remove the two heart thorns.