5.4

Su Yang's soft lips rubbed the corners of Zong Huan's lips. He paused slightly, moved to the middle, and slowly rubbed Zong Huan's thin, cool lips, with a hint of teasing.

    Just when he wanted to move further, he was suddenly pulled away.

Zong Huan frowned, his breathing was already disordered, and his deep eyes were filled with thousands of thoughts, which made Su Yang feel bad from the bottom of his heart.

    Zong Huan asked in a deep voice, "What are you doing?"

    Su Yang blinked and said innocently: "Kiss you."

    Looking at his innocent face, Zong Huan only felt that his heart was beating faster. There is still a soft touch on the corners of his lips, and the boy’s unique sweet fragrance lingers on the tip of his nose, like a bone-eroding poison, it became addictive.

    He is not a hypocritical person. Since he has decided to keep Tong Jiabao, he intends to give him another chance. From the Qianqiu Palace, this dirty boy appeared in front of him with red eyes and he spoiled him. He once made him hate him. The past has become blurred, and only this vivid and eye-catching teenager has become clearer.

    What really made him angry was that how this little boy was familiar with kiss, making all his good moods disappear in an instant.

    His face was gloomy, his fingertips slowly rubbed Su Yang's full and gorgeous lips, and said: "I forgot to ask, how have you spent the past three years in Qianqiu Palace, have you also offered intrigue with others, why are you so familiar?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the boy in his arms staring with wide and round eyes, and then quickly lowered his eyelashes, restraining the anger and embarrassment in his eyes. He crawled from Zong Huan's knee to the bed without saying a word, and looked at himself. Then putting down his trousers, putting on his shoes and socks, he was walking out limpingly, it was clear that he was about to leave Chengqian Palace.

    Zong Huan didn’t believe that he had such courage. He wanted to leave without the consent of the master, it's impossible. He didn't realize that he really wanted to leave with anger. He hurried to chase after seeing the puppy with his left foot stepping out of the door. .

    Su Yang had inconvenient legs and feet. After a few steps, he was circled by Zong Huan from behind and pulled directly into his arms. He struggled with all his strength, but the man's arm was like steel, and it was difficult to break free.

    Zong Huan squeezed his chin and said angrily: "You are so courageous, you dare to get angry with me, I really want you to go to the clothing bureau to wash the clothes."

    Su Yang squashed his mouth and said nothing, tears faintly swirling in his eyes. After a while, he  whispered : "I'll go."

Zong Huan frowned and asked: "What did you say?"

    Su Yang shook his hand hard, raising his voice and said: "No matter how hard and tired the Huanyi Bureau is, it's better than being insulted by you here, and wait for those people to toss me and maimed me, then I'll feel good again!"

After he said the last word, the air around him instantly stagnated, and Zong Huan's handsome face was completely black.

Cheng Qiangong's large number of court ladies and guards fell on their knees inside and out. These people did not dare to breathe in the air, all of them watched silently and completely regarded themselves as air.

    Zonghuan was a good emperor, diligent in politics and love for the people, and also quite skilled in the courts, but as a long-standing emperor, his temper is naturally not that good. This is the first time he has been arrested since he took the throne. In public, if you change to someone else, you don’t know if you are dead now.