3.7

The Chengtian Group is the Zhao family’s largest base in China. It sounds like an industry. To put it bluntly, it is used for money laundering. Over the past few decades, the effect has been so remarkable that many people don’t know that the Chengtian Group and the Chinese underworld forces has an inseparable relationship.

    The public CEO of Chengtian Group is Lin Feifan, but Chengtian seniors all know that Lin Feifan is just an agent. The real boss is the Patriarch of the Zhao family who hides behind him, but no one has the courage to say it.

    Chengtian is a listed group for the entire Eurasian continent and one of the top 500 in the country. It is nothing compared to the behemoth Zhao family.

    At this time, the person in charge of the Zhao family was sitting in the first-level conference hall of Chengtian Group, listening to the summary meeting in the first half of the year and the planning for the next half of the year. The original routine meeting suddenly became solemn and with little qualifications. The staff of the company dare not even breathe loudly.

    In this weird atmosphere, Zhao Feng suddenly sneered. He could imagine what the result would be. The entire conference hall was silent for a moment, and the air became stagnant. Only Lin Feifan was slightly calmer.

    He asked for instructions: "Master Zhao, is there any problem?"

    Zhao Feng raised his eyes, faintly closed the notebook in front of him, and said, "No problem, you continue."

    Although he said it was okay, but in the eyes of these bystanders, there is obviously a big problem.

    It is a well-known thing that Zhao Feng has a bad temper. With his position of power, he can go wild anytime and anywhere without worrying about time and occasion. Seeing his expression just now, he is obviously angry, but he is holding it back. What does this mean? Obviously to solve it privately!

    If some things are put on the table, that is, a few words of beatings, demotion and salary reduction, at best, they are nothing more than to leave, but if this big man wants to solve it privately, they can only ask for his own blessing.

    The Zhao family eats black and white!

    These social elites and corporate executives are all at risk. The next speeches are all cautious. They have to think twice before daring to say a word, for fear that someone accidentally touches the boss's landmine.

    After the meeting, Zhao Feng said with a calm face: "What's the matter with these people under you, how are they promoted with such poor psychological quality."

    Lin Feifan: "..." Blame me?

    Lin Feifan was inexplicably backed up, daring to be angry but not daring to speak, and when he turned around, he gave these people a good reprimand, and the Chengtian high-level group fell into a frenzy of working overtime.

    =========

It's almost dinner time, Su Yang and Zhao Qi sat at the table and stared, but no one dared to move the chopsticks, because the Devil Zhao Feng had not yet returned.

    Zhao Qi was too young to be hungry, so he whispered: "I want to eat."

    Su Yang swallowed, and said, "Then, let's take a bite."

    He picked up a piece of beef with his chopsticks and tore it with his hands. Make two equal portions, and share half with Zhao Qi. With the first bite, there will naturally be a second bite and a third bite. When Zhao Feng comes back, the two are half full.

    Seeing him striding forward, Su Yang pretended to be calm and greeted him happily: "Brother Feng is back, wash your hands and eat, we were waiting for you."