4-1: Ghost King's Grim Student

Within the imperial capital of the Eastern Ming Dynasty, the blazing sun was suddenly obscured by a dark cloud, and in a blink of an eye there was a heavy snowfall of goose feathers. The pedestrians passing by were accustomed to hiding in the house, as if the snowflakes flying all over the sky were a terrible monster.

A passerby from another country asks: What does this mean?

The kind passerby replied: This snow is extraordinary, and it is a punishment from the Lord of the Ghost Realm. If you are contaminated with a ghost, there will be a ghost brake sooner or later to take your life.

The outsider didn't believe it, and after three shifts at night, there was a panic in the room, and he died the next day.

The old people hid their faces and sighed.

It turned out that as early as 30 years ago, the Dongming Dynasty was a land of wealth and prosperity in all directions. The country was peaceful and the people lived and worked in peace and contentment. It was not until the princess Feixue, the pearl in the palm of the monarch, married a wishful man, the nightmare of the Dongming Dynasty started for real.

Speaking of this husband and wife, his surname is Liu, and his name is Ximing. He is a beautiful young man with a jade-faced face. He won the top spot in front of the temple and was bestowed by the monarch.

He was born with a good skin, and talented. There are countless daughters in the imperial capital who admire him, but who can compete for the monarch's daughter. Soon, this champion was bestowed by his majesty to marry her and become a consort.

This kind of predestined relationship is really enviable, and many unfamiliar students are jealous for a while, but who would have expected that on the day of marriage, the "shangjun" will arrive.

It is rumored that across the long river of weak water in Nanzhou, the other side is the ghost domain in the rumor, and the master of the ghost domain is the most terrifying existence in the Three Realms-The ghost king.

The king of ghosts came to the princess' wedding ceremony. The festive wedding became a funeral. The horseman died on the spot and his soul was taken away by ghosts. Since then, the Dongming Dynasty has a weird climate. The four seasons of spring, summer, autumn and winter are not divided, and snow is always falling.

A passing expert said: "This is the residual anger of the ghost king. When his anger dissipates, Dongming's disaster will really end."

In order to find out the reason, the monarch sent many envoys to investigate. It turned out that all this was because Ma Liu Ximing.

This Liu Ximing was born in a poor family and failed several times in the imperial examinations. Later, his heart was ashamed and he was determined to commit suicide by jumping into the lake. He never thought that a small river in this remote village was actually a stream of weak water leading to the ghost realm. Liu Ximing did not die, but was instead The King of Ghosts was able to help.

Liu Ximing feared the terrible appearance of the ghost king, but coveted his mana. He didn't know that the ugly man in front of him was the master of the ghost domain. He wanted to use him to help him get Power and status.

Although the King of Ghosts has lived for tens of thousands of years, his emotions are completely blank. He was moved by Liu Ximing's rhetoric and gave him quick thinking, good luck for several generations, and even the finest appearance.

The two agreed that when Liu Ximing became famous and enjoyed full glory, they would take him to the ghost domain to stay together. The master of the ghost domain waited for three years. Unexpectedly, this human scholar turned his face and refused to recognize him, and his forefoot was gifted by the king of Dongming. A large number of high-ranking monks and Taoists were raised on the back of the house, thinking that it was a small ghost, and it was natural to be sealed.