3.12

Su Yang curled up in the corner, his moist eyes were filled with sadness and resistance, which made Zhao Feng stop his movements. He has always been an unscrupulous person. Only the tears of this stupid rabbit are what he does not want to see.

Zhao Feng just stood there, watching the teenager in the corner quietly, waiting patiently for him to calm down.

After a while, Su Yang finally came over. He shrugged his nose and whispered: "Brother Feng, I have a question for you."

Zhao Feng said: "Ask, as long as I know, I will conceal it."

Su Yang picked up the phone on the ground, turned on the screen, and his eyes were moist again. He choked and asked: "You are an expert in studying the history of Yuchao, do you know that where the word [Yu] of Yuchao came from?"

This is a question that Zhao Feng did not expect. In fact, as long as you search in encyclopedia, you can get the answer quickly.

"Yu" has the meaning of shining, and echoes the title "Rong" before Emperor Chengtian ascended the throne. Therefore, in the academic circles, it is generally believed that Emperor Chengtian is showing his own respect and promoting the prestige of the emperor.

But that's because few people know that Empress Tao's name is Tao Ziyu. This secret is only known to the Zhao family who has guarded Empress Tao's remains for generations.

Zhao Feng squatted down, hugged the crying boy in his arms, and reached out to wipe his tears away.

Su Yang unconsciously avoided the hand that tried to touch him, making Zhao Feng's movements stiff for a moment.

He frowned slightly and said: "This character [Yu] is taken from the name of Emperor Chengtian's beloved wife, and that Empress Tao is named Tao Ziyu."

As soon as his voice fell, he felt that the boy in his arms tremble and hung up. The teardrops on his eyelashes rustled down, and Zhao Feng's brow furrowed deeper.

He asked: "Why do you want to know about this?"

Su Yang just shook his head. Zhao Feng's words confirmed his conjecture and made his chest feel heavier.

For the people of the world, that period of history has passed more than 600 years, and all people and things have been washed away by time, but for Su Yang, just a few months ago, he was still in the arms of that man who pampered him carefully.

In a blink of an eye, the omnipotent man has become a piece of loess, not even a bone can be found.

He felt that he was healed and the scar was forgotten to hurt. Otherwise, how could he have forgotten the Tianshan Profound Lock, only remembering that the man was kind to him.

But even though Jing Cheng hurt him, he also cheated on the other side's feelings. No one can figure out this bad debt. Both Jing Cheng and Tao Ziyu have been dead for more than 600 years. It makes no sense to entangle who is right or who is wrong.

He just felt uncomfortable, maybe because he was too surprised and couldn't control his emotions. Just cry a lot, and when he finished venting, there would be nothing left, that's how he comforted himself.

Zhao Feng felt shook, and quickly tapped Su Yang's back to smooth him, he coaxed and said: "Do not cry, when you cry look like a little girl, even little girls aren't sentimental like you......"

Even after several words of persuasion, Su Yang refused to listen at all and cried a lot.

Zhao Feng was so impatient, he directly plugged his lips with his mouth, sweeping and plundering the sweet taste in his mouth unscrupulously.