6-1: Marshal's adopted omega son

"Brother, he, he... he seems to be dead..." The girl's horrified cry sounded from the quiet grove.

    "It was really a trash omega, after two or three punches, he died," Someone gave a light tusk, and then said indifferently: "So what, do you think he is still the son of the former Marshal? Besides, Marshal Yan's life and death are uncertain now. Who will care about him!"

    The female voice was a little trembling, and said: "Then, the corpse should be dealt with, otherwise it will be detected by the patrol guards and they could find what happened here..."

    Under the hazy moonlight, a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy with a gloomy expression, said, "This is a problem, but the killing of an omega requires a sentence."

    He walked two steps forward, and in the deep night, you could vaguely see the ground curled up. There was a thin boy with rich makeup on his face, his original exquisite appearance was extremely gaudy, and a trace of bright red blood was overflowing from the corner of his lips.

    The guy stretched out his foot and kicked the person on the ground, trying to see if he was really dead or pretending to be dead, but the boy who was not  breathing until now suddenly let out a soft moan. It scared the brother and sister who stepped back several steps. The girl was timid and let out a  scream.

    "Speak down, do you want to bring the patrolman over here?" the brother said angrily.

    The girl was covering her mouth, her heart was beating fast, and she whispered: "It turns out that he hasn't died yet."

The boy said impatiently, "I see, since he's not dead, don't worry about it. Anyway, you are out of anger. I have to go back to the Imperial Military Academy, and there will be a staged assessment tomorrow night."

    Upon hearing the words Imperial Military Academy, the girl's eyes flashed with admiration and yearning, and she nodded repeatedly, "Okay, brother, I'll send you."

After speaking, she glanced at the boy on the ground in disgust. Then she took her brother and left.

    No one saw that the moment the boy on the ground got up, his eyes flashed with confusion.

    Su Yang looked at the darkness around him in surprise, thinking that the speed of this traversal was also fast. The last second was crying goodbye to Zong Huan, and the next second he came to a strange time and space and became a complete stranger.

    The man said he wanted to get along with him for a hundred years. How long did the ancients have such a long life. Although Su Yang is well maintained, he has wrinkles and blooms. He felt so stinky and he had feel like that for several years. After looking in the mirror, he didn't dare to face the appearance of getting old.

    In contrast, Zong Huan seemed to be unable to feel his changes, and no matter whether his treasure was getting old or ugly, he always treated him like a darling, making Su Yang at that age feel good, and still with him when he was not young. The same arrogant, temperament has not changed.

    Thinking of that man, Su Yang inevitably felt a little sad, but it was quickly replaced by the huge memory that suddenly flooded into his mind.

    He accepted the memory of the original owner.

    The original owner was Yan Luo, the adopted son of the Imperial Marshal, Yan Yu. Yan Luo's biological father died on the battlefield to save Yan Yu, so the Marshal Master agreed to take care of his only heir. The child was Yan Luo, a rare and weak omega child.

    Yan Luo should have lived smoothly under the care of the Yan family, but his temperament was inferior and sensitive. The Yan family was second to none in the entire imperial capital. Orphans from a small place like him would inevitably feel out of place and even feel himself deliberately targeted.

    After more than ten years of depression, his character gradually became distorted. Because of the serious and indifferent Yan Yu who was very friendly to him, he developed a crazy love for this nominal adoptive father.

    He wants to get Yan Yu, but in law the two are father and son, also the Yan family arranged for Yan Yu to have a fiancée. When Yan Yu returns from the expedition, the two will marry publicly.

    Yan Luo could not accept that the object of his many years of admiration was about to become someone else's husband, but his abilities were really limited, and he could not prevent the marriage between the two big families of Emperor Duxing, let alone prevent Yan Yu from marrying a wife and having children in the future, so he thought of a once and for all the way-to kill Yan Yu.

    Su Yang only felt a little chill on his back. Although the original owner was weak, his thoughts were very meticulous. In order to kill the one he loved, he did everything he could, and finally moved his hands and feet on the strict fighter armor. The myth of the undefeated empire was seriously injured in this expedition and almost died.

    There are only a few people who have access to the Yanli Mecha, and only a little investigation can quickly find out who the culprit is.

    When they learned that the murderer was the son of the Marshal, many people couldn't believe that. Yan Luo's only patron in Yan's family was Yan Yu. If Yan Yu died, how would he end up? Only a fool would do such a thing!

    Obviously, Yan Luo is such a fool. Not only did he do it, he also admitted it openly.

    Su Yang expressed despair. Now Yan Luo has been expelled from the Yan family. The reason why he has not been executed on the spot is probably because Yan Yu hasn't woken up yet and the murderer should be handed over to him personally.

    Marshal Yan Yu is the glory of the empire and an idol-like existence of the whole people. Yan Luo's actions are equivalent to being an enemy of the whole world. Now the entire Imperial Capital Star regards him as an ungrateful villain, and it has reached to everyone. The degree to which he wanted to spit on his face.

    In the last world, Su Yang took several years to get rid of the dark history of enchanting concubines and evildoers. He used practical actions in exchange for the respect of the entire dynasty. In a blink of an eye, he returned to the pre-liberation period!

    He supported himself by the tree and barely stood up. This is the grove of the back mountain of the Imperial Academy. The original owner was violently committed to death on campus by a certain elder brother who was a fan of Yan Yu.

    Su Yang thought that although the original owner's crimes were enough for him to die several times, no one is qualified to act on behalf of the police. Those brother and sister are too rampant.

    Judging from the memory of the original owner, the girl is Hualin Qingyu from the music department, and her family is first-rate. Her brother is a student at the Imperial Military Academy, and it is said that he is highly regarded by the upper echelons.

    The Imperial Military Academy is the cradle directly under the military department. Most of the outstanding students who go out from here will enter the Imperial Military Academy. His career can be described as steady progress. No wonder he dared to directly enter the school and commit murder.

    Su Yang could not have a head-on conflict with these two people for the time being, and by contrast, it was still important to find a target.

    The system asked enthusiastically: "Need help, dear?"

    Su Yang: "..."