16

Su Yang couldn't think of any and spouts out nonsense, but Xi Yi didn't understand his indignation, but his face became more gloomy. He said, "You gnawed it yourself? Then you can demonstrate it again and let me see it."

The performance of gnawing his belly button and collarbone, in a normal state Su Yang can challenge him, but after the fierce battle last night, he is now no different from a waste person, even sitting up, let alone doing these difficult moves he can't do it.

    He looked at Xi Yi pitifully: "...It's a bit difficult."

    Xi Yi lifted his lips, and slowly stroked his fingers on Su Yang's delicate waist, saying: "I still don't know your flexibility. Give me an honest account."

    If there is a little bit of strength to lift his foot now, the man in front of him must have been kicked out of bed and rolled on the ground for several times. It is a pity that he was powerlessness. Su Yang grieved: "Then you say who did it? If you said it wasn't you, of course I could only bite it myself."

    Xi Yi frowned, and his jealous head became clearer. Naturally, this trace will not be Su Yang himself. It was done, but it was even more impossible to say that it was someone else. No one in this galaxy could touch his lover under Xi Yi's nose, even when he was asleep.

    He asked in a deep voice: "I did it?"

    Su Yang finally couldn't hold it back, his nose sour, and cried: "Who else can be this beast other than you."

    "Baby don't cry," Xi Yi quickly grabbed him in his arms, he kissed his pale dark circles, and said distressedly: "Your face is so haggard. Did you not sleep last night?"

    Who can sleep well after being tossed like that? Su Yang opened his mouth and bit him, but he didn't have the strength to bite Xi Yi's steel and iron bones. In the end, he was unwilling to let go, leaving only a pool of crystal saliva on Xi Yi's shoulder.

    He stared at the shallow tooth marks he had left, and felt more aggrieved. He bit his lip and said: "You suddenly woke up in the middle of the night last night, questioning me like just now, asking who made the marks on my body. I called your name, and you asked if it was the name of an adulterer, and smiled terribly."

    "What then?" Xi Yi asked with a black face.

    Su Yang wiped away tears with great effort, and hummed: "Then...then you repeat what you did yesterday in the middle of the night, saying you want me to never forget it for the rest of my life, and let me assure that this life belongs to you only, I can never run away again."

    "..."

    "Are you split in personality, or just pretending..." Su Yang gently shrugged his nose and said with teary eyes: "Do you really understand the principles of sustainable development? I don’t understand, if I don’t constrain, I will die in your hands sooner or later. I don’t want to die so disgracefully."

    His words can be said to be sad from the listener, but Xi Yi smiled unkindly. He squeezed Su Yang's cheek and said, "Don't worry, I can't bear to let you leave me."

    Su Yang is so convinced that the two days and nights of living together have fully proved to him that this person has no so-called bottom line and principle.  The cliff is a downright soul.

    He whispered: "I want to go home to live."

    Xi Yi's face changed slightly, and then he raised his lips, saying: "Yes, we haven't tried it under your parents eyes. It's okay to try, maybe it will be very difficult but exciting."

    "!!!"

    Su Yang shook his head quickly, "Then I won't go home, I will live here."

    "It's good." Xi Yi kissed his whirl, comforting softly: "I will find a way to figure it out, don't worry."