25

The reason why Su Yang called Yin Heng was very simple. He couldn't clean up the mess that Mo Yan had made. He could only let this old and cunning stinky fox come forward to solve it.

    Although Xi Yi is the supreme commander of the Federation, because of his special descent, he is extremely threatening to this galaxy, so while possessing supreme power, he is also subject to many restrictions, especially for his destructive and terrifying force, the military. Those old guys are obviously afraid of being too dependent.

    This is also the reason why Xi Yi’s side just had an accident, and the headquarters immediately dispatched elite troops. They did not come to find the perpetrators of the accident, nor were they worried about Xi Yi’s personal safety, but worried that Xi Yi’s power would run away and become the irreversible disaster, after all, the lessons learned by Zesexing are still vivid, and they have to guard against.

    Seeing that the military hospital was close in front of them, the dean and even several high-ranking officials of the hospital had already stood by the entrance reception area waiting for their arrival after being notified.

    Because I originally planned to come here tomorrow to see the second elder of the Su family, the ward has been arranged in advance, and the hospitalization at this time is not too hasty.

    Mo Yan hugged Su Yang and walked straight into the ward, turning a blind eye to the group of medical staff behind him. Su Yang poked him in the chest and whispered: "Kick them out, don't let them check on me... It's best for you to be a little bit fierce and scary, and let them be afraid of you."

    An ancient fierce beast was silent for a long time, and suddenly turned its head to reveal a fierce light, which can be said to be super fierce! !

    The senior leaders of the hospital were taken aback for a moment, and stayed where they were. The dean had a lot of experience and was a little bolder. He stammered and said, "You, do you have any instructions?"

    Mo Yan said: "You go out."

The dean said with a smile: "But I heard that Su Shao's injury is very serious, I think it's better to check it first..."

    Mo Yan frowned, and said: "Wait for Yin Heng, no need for you guys."

    The next few doctors were like swallowing flies. Although their medical skills are not good, simple first aid can still be done. They are not even allowed to check. If something goes wrong with the spoiled young Su family, you have to go wrong. Hold them accountable.

    But the super fierce Marshal became impatient. He turned and put Su Yang on the hospital bed, not forgetting to put on the quilt, for fear of being seen by others.

    "Yin Heng will be bring here when he arrives, you all go out."

    Seeing them still, Mo Yan's eyes turned cold, and he said coldly: "I don't like disobedient subordinates."

    He doesn't know what the "Marshal" here is. The status sounds like the domineering and majesty of the lord of the ghost domain, but since these people are their own subordinates, they should be obedient, just like the ghosts in the ghost domain.

    Seeing that he was really angry, the hesitant people hurriedly withdrew, but did not dare to go far, they all guarded outside the door.

    Su Yang opened the bed violently, his white cheeks flushed red, and gasped lightly, "I'm going to die of suffocation."

    Mo Yan lay on the bed and looked up at him, and said, "Su'er, who is Yin Heng? Why have to wait for him to come over?"

    Su Yang nodded his nose and smiled playfully: "He is free labor, you don’t need to use it for nothing, but he is the only person you can trust now. Don't scare people away."