7.9

Gu Xuan usually had been busy with work, but made his time to find Gu Ziyan. After all, his brother was his responsibility. Although he and Gu Ziyan are twin brothers, this brother of his has always been willful and reckless. He feels that since he was born half an hour earlier than him, he is obliged to take care of him.

    But now it seems that this younger brother has grown up, has his own ideas, and has found someone he wants to protect. He no longer needs his excessive intervention.

    He said goodbye to Gu Ziyan, and habitually exhorted a few words before turning around and leaving.

    Gu Ziyan escorted him to the door. Seeing his brother's figure disappear gradually, he turned around and picked up Su Yang and hurriedly went upstairs, saying: "It shouldn't be too late, we will leave now."

    Su Yang's brain was stunned. Is it okay to not wait until the antibody is successfully developed before leaving? Have you even fooled your own brother!

    Gu Ziyan looked a little embarrassed when he was accused by the little zombie. He stretched out his hand to pinch Su Yang’s white cheeks, and smiled: "How can antibodies be so easy to develop? Chang Linjiang is indeed very smart. My brother is straightforward and can fight. He's not my brother's opponent at all. Let's leave this place without thinking if it's right or wrong first, and save the trouble to my brother."

    In fact, there is another more important reason-he doesn't want to kill people in front of the little zombie.

    Su Yang thought for a while. If Gu Xuan’s whereabouts had been exposed last night, it was indeed very dangerous here, and his identity was extremely sensitive. It’s okay that no one has discovered. If the identity of the zombie king is discovered, then he is wanted by the whole people.

    He focused his head and said, "Okay, it sounds like Ziyan is right."

Gu Ziyan smiled, kissed the corner of his lips, quickly packed up his luggage. Su Yang was also there to help him.

    Gu Ziyan has a space storage ring, which is a small gadget that Gu Xuan paid to a certain base before. Gu Boss has always put his younger brother first, so he gave the storage ring to Gu Ziyan. The materials related to antibody research are in the storage ring. He stuffed Su Yang's changed clothes there. There was no need to pack too much food and water. He could replenish them on the road.

    The chaos of the apocalypse is far more than the threat of zombies. There are also many humans who are more terrible than zombies. In the peaceful era, they live depressed, and after the apocalypse, they unscrupulously take pleasure in burning, killing and looting, forming many large and small mercenary groups.

    Sometimes when each base robbed of territory or resources, they would borrow their power. Gu Xuan didn't. He was upright and couldn't accept fighting side by side with this kind of people.

    Gu Ziyan thought, if there is not enough food, it can be taken from these people, so there is no need to worry about it.

    The off-road vehicle they traveled in was modified by Gu Ziyan. It was very fast. That night, they had already moved away from the northwest base and arrived in a strange city.

    Because there is no one on the road, Gu Ziyan indulges in racing on the high speed, staged a realistic version of speed and passion.

    This feeling of elopement is really a bit exciting for the good-looking baby Su Yang. He was in a state of extreme excitement when he fell asleep at night. Even when he felt asleep, he still held Gu Ziyan tightly by the corner of his clothes and shouted: "Ziyan, hurry up... hurry up."