7

The tip of his nose was lingering with the juvenile's unique fragrance, refreshing and slightly sweet. Xi Yi leaned over his face almost as if bewitched. Just when he was about to put the two petals of cherry lips, he remembered something, and paused abruptly.

The boy in front of him was so cute that he almost forgot that the object of the boy's love was not actually himself, but just a bubble in his fantasy.

Xi Yi has an arrogant temperament, and his principles do not allow him to accept impure feelings.

Su Yang waited for a long time and didn't get the expectant kiss. He opened his eyes a little depressed, but saw that the man was looking at his face seriously.

He let out a soft snort from his nose, and said, "You kiss me or not, you won't have a chance to kiss in the future."

He angrily threw the slippers on his feet and walked into the bathroom barefoot. He recorded after the show, the elders grabbed a lesson. He didn't even have time to change clothes, let alone clean the makeup on the face.

Xi Yi stood in front of the door and watched him squeeze water to his face. The hair on his forehead was accidentally wet. The young man picked up the broken hair with his hands, revealing his white forehead, with crystal drops of water hanging on his black dense eyelashes and those watery black eyes looked very pitiful.

Xi Yi has an inexplicable feeling of doing something wrong, this sudden sense of guilt.

He walked behind the boy and asked without words: "Are you tired?"

Naturally, it was tired. Although today's activity was not physically demanding, it was very energy-intensive, but compared to the pretending to maintain the perfect image of an idol, He is now acting completely recklessly, with a lot less psychological burden, and he is not exhausted.

And all these changes were due to encountering this man.

Thinking of the time he had spent together, he only remembered him. Su Yang couldn't help but feel sore in his eyes, and said solemnly: "It's okay." He ignored the man behind him, and continued to clean the light makeup on his face.

Xi Yi didn't speak, but quietly looked at his slightly thin back, and involuntarily developed an impulse to take this figure into his arms, but his self-control has always been excellent, no matter how much he thinks in his mind, It won't reveal a half point.

When Su Yang finished removing his makeup, he was waiting to speak, but saw that the young man took off his shirt and pants, and his two straight and white legs were exposed to his sight. His breathing suddenly accelerated. His eyes stayed on the boy's chubby feet unconsciously.

It's really strange. The young man is clearly slim and thin, but has a pair of cute fat feet. The toes are white and tender, which makes people want to knead in the hand, and even...

feel that the sight on the feet is a little hot, Su Yang frowned, thinking that he will send the man home by himself when he can't control himself when seeing his expose skin but the man didn't do anything. He can't help but sneer: "I want to take a bath, you go out soon."

Xi Yi paused for two or three seconds before waking up. He came over and quickly turned to go out, but his ears were too good, and the sound of the water in the bathroom was still clearly audible. He closed his eyes, recalled the recent troubles of the military department, and reluctantly pulled his mind back.

Su Yang came out of the shower, and saw the man sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed and rested.

He is the memory of a fish. Just after taking a shower, he left his previous shame behind, deliberately slowed down, walked carefully in front of the man, traced the man's tall nose, thick sword eyebrows, and the sensual lips.