7.4

Su Yang felt very surprised, because he had no resistance under Gu Ziyan's suppression, which is simply very unscientific! !

    The original owner himself is an eighth-level ability person, and then inherited the power of the former zombie king, and was fed so many high-level crystal nuclei by Gu Ziyan. The power will only be much stronger than the previous zombie king, and Gu Ziyan, he is just an ordinary person. And even the abilities did not awaken.

    How did this guy hold him on his lap like he's a little chicken, and even move his butt to be suppressed? !

    This world is so fascinating that Su Yang even suspected that he was dreaming, with a few words circulating in his mind-who I am, where I came from, where I am going...

    Obviously Gu Xuan did not expect to be ignored by his brother who was not so politely chasing away the guests. He frowned, as if he wanted to say something, but after all, he stopped talking and strode out.

    Su Yang looked straight at his back, hoping that he could look back at him and rescue himself from this Dr. Ghost Animal, but the man's footsteps didn't even stop, he threw him here.

    At this moment, Su Yang's heart was cold.

    However, Gu Ziyan's heart is colder than him. He fed this little zombie for a whole month, prepared delicious crystal nuclei for him every day, taught him to speak every day, and took good care of him every day. For the first time in his life, he was so kind to others.

    But this little thing was dumbfounded, and it never give more than a slight response. He could wait for him to open up, but he couldn't bear this little thing looking at others with special eyes, even if that person was his own brother!

    He couldn't understand the origin of this little thing's affection for his brother. Could it be that Zuo Xia's feelings affected his Xia Xia? Is this a joke? Whether Zuo Xia really liked Gu Xuan is hard to say, but the final betrayal is definitely true.

    Such superficial likes are not enough to leave obsessions in the body.

    Gu Ziyan stretched out his hand to pinch Su Yang's chin and met those eyes that fascinated him. The smile on the corners of his mouth gradually solidified. He asked, "Reluctant?"

    Su Yang was a little bit reluctant, but he didn't dare to say it. So, he just acted that he didn't understand, looking at the other innocently, thinking that Gu Ziyan wouldn't know it as usual.

    But this time the situation was quite special. Gu Ziyan was already dizzy. His hand holding Su Yang's jaw became harder and harder, and his tone was rare and stern: "Do you like him?"

    Su Yang should understand this sentence, because Gu Ziyan derives countless topics around the word "like" every day, and has various shame chats and plays with Su Yang, so there is no way to lie, so he nodded blankly.

    This little head was tapped twice, but Gu Ziyan felt that a knife was inserted directly into his chest. He endured the pain and asked, "Why?"

    Because he is my attacker, although Su Yang really wanted to answer that, but seeing the situation of his brother-in-law was a bit uncomfortable, he didn't dare to stimulate the other party, so he had to use clumsy language and slowly said: "I, I don't know."

I don't know.

    If this sentence is spoken by humans, it will inevitably be perfunctory, because there are always some reasons for liking a person, but for a ignorant zombie baby, there is really no need for a reason, just like why they like to eat humans, no one can give the answer.