6.16

Of course, Su Yang didn't want to die, so he exchanged life-saving tools from the system in advance, but for now, besides his own life, he has no other bargaining chips to use against Yan Yu. Fortunately, Yan Yu is still a bit human.

During this period of time, he can be regarded as a hypocritical public act of heaven and earth, making Yan's family troubled. Yan Yu is even more physically and mentally exhausted by him. He did not dare to move him anymore. He was probably really afraid that he would commit suicide in a hast.

    Where did Yan Yu know that the boy who appeared to be unlovable in front of him was actually the person most afraid of death. Anyone could commit suicide, but he would not.

    Cowardly afraid of death, hypocritical and heartless, Su Yang himself knows that he is full of shortcomings. He was used to be pampered by his family and his fans all over the galaxy. He was only needed to be responsible for being beautiful and perfect. The character design of idols was just fine. But this was naturally different from now.

    It's like he started a love strategy game confidently. He was going to run after he was finished, but he was knocked over by the boss in the game whom everyone  would be frightened. He's afraid that it's not even a human but a god.

    Whoever cares about tasks now, he just wants to run away. Anyway, human life in this era is generally very long. Although he can't return home, he can live for hundreds of years here in vain, which is not a disadvantage.

    This son's squeamishness has committed again. The system silently calculates that it may start another round of novice missions.

    The first few tasks that Su Yang did were formal. They were just novice tasks to train his character, and also to familiarize him with the business, accumulate experience points to buy props later.

    So when he met Fu Zhou later, Su Yang felt that the task became difficult. In fact, it was because the previous few times were not real, but just virtual tasks.

    Seeing that Young Master Su did not listen to it's advice at all and was so self-willed about not having friends, the system began to miss the former dedicated and perfect Su Yang again.

    However, the child was harassed by Yan Yu. He refused to eat or cooperate with the treatment. He only wanted to escape from him. For a long time, he was afraid that the child would succumbed, now he would have to toss his life first.

[This para felt confusing. don't know if it was the system or ML pov. (~_~;) ]

    Even the imperial marshal with the strongest combat power could not do anything whom the entire galaxy feared.

    Yan Yu thought about it for a long time, and finally decided to tell the secret that he once wanted to bring into the grave. The child was imaginary and conspiratorial to him, but he was sincere to the little cub.

    Hearing the words Obsidian Beast, Su Yang stared at him, where there was the previous weakness, his pale lips moved, and asked: "Hum...hum?"

    Yan Yu frowned slightly and replied.

    "It's me."

    Su Yang stared at the handsome and cold face of the man, then recalling his baby Hum's soft body, small furry head and the cute appearance of being cute and acting like a coquettish, now suddenly the whole person was not good.

    He shook his head abruptly and said: "No, no, you're lying to me."

    It took a lot of courage for Yan Yu to tell this thing. But the child didn't even believe it.