6.2

Su Yang is well aware of the urinary nature of the system. This product will never help you for free, especially when it uses this kind of tone that resembles the customer service whom wants to sell a certain item. 80% of them will sell you expensive products.

    Su Yang refused decisively, because he found that if he procrastinated and did not do the task, he would have to worry about the system instead. In that case, why should he be led by the nose, as long as his life is not threatened, he can completely occupy in leading position.

    Su Yang rubbed his aching lower abdomen, suddenly pulled the corners of his mouth, and said: "Will go to the hospital for a medical examination first. The one who maliciously beat this omega have to be punished, even if he's a standby officer of the Imperial Military Academy."

    System: "Now?"

    Su Yang nodded and hobbled to go outside the woods.

No one monitors this area, even patrolling by the campus security guards are very rare.

He walked more than ten minutes only to see the edge of the woods, there was a faint purple lighting coming from there.

    He walked forward following the light, but accidentally kicked something, and a wailing sound rang in his ears.

Su Yang was startled slightly, and then he discovered that there was a small black beast lying by his feet, which can be called as probably a beast's cub, with soft and shiny fur. He can see a pair of wet, bean-sized black eyes in the faint moonlight.

    "What's this?"

    Su Yang ignored the discomfort in his abdomen, squatted in front of the cub, reached out his hand and poked its little head, causing the little black body to sway and almost fall.

    The system said: "It's a pure-blood obsidian cub, only one week in size."

    The obsidian is a kind of pro-human beast. Because of its gentle personality, it looks naive and has no offensive power, many people will raise it as a pet. The Yan family has an adult obsidian, which gives birth to several cubs every year.

    Su Yang wrapped this little thing in his palm, met the pair of small black jewel-like eyes, and asked softly: "Why are you here, where's your family?"

    The little thing made a faint whine.

Su Yang blinked in confusion, and asked the system: "What does it say?"

    "......" The system can not read animal language, and said randomly: "Perhaps it is hungry."

    Su Yang thought, then put his index finger into its mouth, and said:. "Come, eat this"

    System and the Cub: ...

    Seeing that the little thing was holding his fingers in a daze, Su Yang finally showed his first sincere smile after he came to this world. I don't know if it was his illusion. He felt that this little beast saw him laughing, became even more silly.

    He clicked on its wet little nose, and said, "Come to the hospital with me first, and let the nurse sister find some food for you."

    ========

    As expected, the baby obsidian is such a cute thing. It was really the ultimate killer. From queuing to register to entering the medical room, everyone's eyes were on this little thing, and Su Yang's simple disguise was not seen through.

    He was wearing a mask and hat, with only a pair of clear eyes exposed, and said to the nurse: "Is there any food, this little guy is hungry."

    The girl was stunned, waiting to see the cub shrinking in Su Yang's arms. Suddenly her heart turned cute, and she asked: "Is some nutrients okay?"