5.12

Su Yang's body gradually healed. Although he was still thin, he finally recovered his vitality. This is evident from the fact that he can jump up and down to the imperial garden to catch fireflies.

Zong Huan made the decision after careful consideration and held the canonization ceremony as scheduled.

    There have been precedents for male wives in the Dajin Dynasty since ancient times, and even emperors are no exception. These male queens have individual names, namely: Fengjun.

    Although Tong Jiabao was not a real man, at the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet that day, Zong Huan stood on the top of Fengyi Tower and said something like that. In addition, the phenomenon thing which happened above the sky in the Qianqiu Palace has spread among the people. Who in this world dares to refute? His name as Fengjun is well-deserved and blameless.

    At this time, the court lady eunuch who knelt on the ground in Chengqian Palace, although Su Yang has been eating and living with Zonghuan for the past few months, she has long been known Fengjun's truth, and now she is truly justified to be drenched.

    Su Yang sat in Zong Huan's arms with a dull expression. When Wang Dequan finished reading the imperial decree with a smile, he said in a shrill voice: "Qing this, Master Fengjun accept the decree."

    He still couldn't accept the reality. If he  accept the position as Fengjun, wouldn't it be the same as what happened before. He still remembered that Tong Jiabao was killed on the bed by Zong Huan! !

    System: "How did you come to this conclusion?"

    Su Yang analyzed it to it: "You said before that I can only pass through when the original owner is dead. On the day I came, they just had a good night. There are no other scars, how can you die if you don't do it?"

    System: "..." There is no way to refute it.

    Su Yang felt so wronged that he couldn't do so. The traces on his body had only recently disappeared, and he was still a little frightened of Zong Huan.

    Zong Huan see this little thing stayed still, he pinched the soft flesh around his waist.

Su Yang felt tremor and quickly took the decree, muttered:. "You, Xiezhu behave well." (Don't know if that's what he meant)

    After a while, Zonghuan figured out his temper. This little thing will call him "You" on weekdays. And when things go wrong he will call himself a "slave", which showed his disguised protest.

    Personal habits, whether they(Su Yang) have memories or not, will never change.

    Zong Huan gestured at Wang Dequan and A Hong to led the people out. The huge Chengqian Palace suddenly became empty. Su Yang leaned on the man's broad shoulders, tearing the Minghuang imperial decree in a light and heavy hand with depressed.

    Zong Huan turned his face and asked dangerously: "You don't want to marry me?"

    Where is it that I don't want to, but I dare not! !

    Su Yang's wet black eyes flashed shiningly, and he asked, "If I marry you, what are the benefits?"

    This question was unexpected by Zong Huan. What are the benefits of marrying him? I'm afraid he is the only one in the world who would ask this question. Marrying the emperor, thousands of miles of mountains and rivers share with him. He is a Fengjun above 10,000. He is in power and position. At his hold, everything move. Whoever sees him get flattered. There were no people who dare to be disrespectful to him. He can do whatever he wants and act recklessly.