6.6

The biggest feature of this era is the rapid speed of information transmission, almost an explosive method of transmission. Su Yang and Lin Qingyu’s conversation in front of the dormitory was posted on the interstellar network by some and they became popular in an instant and caused an uproar.

    The four major families of the Imperial City are the Yan, the Meng, the Lin and the Xu. The Yan family is the most powerful. The other three families support each other and stand against the royal family. They maintain a certain dangerous balance.

    But because Marshal Yan Yu has been in a coma so far, the Yan family’s situation is now very dangerous. Although the Yan family has emphasized that the marshal’s body is recovering quickly, the credibility is very low.

    Under such circumstances, the Lin family became more prominent because of Lin Qu's top-notch heir. Many people even asserted that in ten years, Lin Qu will be the closest person to Marshal Yan. The reason for this assertion is to affirm that Marshal won't be there again. As he can't wake up either.

    In this way, the potential of the Lin family is far higher than that of the Yan family. After all, what it means to be an imperial marshal cannot be more obvious. If Lin Qu can take over the position of Yan Yu, the future of the Lin family will be like the current Yan family.

    Of course, there are many people who oppose it. After all, people with both mental power and combat effectiveness are rare, but they are not completely found. SSS is the height that the world looks up to.

    But when this video came out, it was shocking. It turned out that the omega Lin Qu beaten was the adopted son, Yan Luo who was expelled by the Yan family. This is really intriguing.

    Some people speculate that this is a trap set by the Yan family to take the opportunity to suppress the Lin family. Others say that the Yan family’s willingness to lead Yan Luo must be Marshal Yan's meaning. After all, everyone knows that the Yan family hates Yan Luo. Only Marshal Yan Yu treated Yan Luo as his child.

    After this video was sent out, people in the media soon discovered that Yan Luo would go to Yan's house every day after class, and he didn't return until dark. He seemed to be in a good mood. From this, it can be inferred that Marshal Yan Yu is very likely to have waken up.

    This kind of development was unexpected by Yan Shu, and the Yan family's crisis was eased because of this. The aggressive old guys of the royal family also converged a lot and began to test carefully.

    Su Yang also read the news on StarWorld. Some of the remarks are really funny. He never doubted that Yan Yu would wake up. This man is the son of destiny. Only himself can kill him. He can't wake up only because the time has  not came yet.

    ========

In the end, Su Yang failed to thank Yan Shu. The old lady was so vicious, she even smiled with a deep coldness, and he was really panicked.

    However, Yan Yu's favorability towards him has grown rapidly, unknowingly the progress has reached to 16%, which shows that he is still very satisfied with his "treatment".

    Under this kind of encouragement, Su Yang still remembers how to write the two words with restraint, how to provoke people and how to make sweet words without money. He just wished to fill up the progress when the marshal was unconscious, and then hurriedly ran. So, as not to wait for the man to wake up and hold him responsible.

    The original owner will be sexually mature in more than half a year. In other words, pheromone, estrus, and monkeys are not far away from him. He has to work harder.

    When it’s time to cleanse the body again, Su Yang took off Master Marshal’s hospital gown, revealing beautiful and well-proportioned muscles, and strong and powerful long legs. His body structure is really perfect, and his beauty is full of strength everywhere. In view of the creator's preference, Su Yang's fingertips trembled slightly.

    He reluctantly settled down, and slowly wiped the perfect body with a hot and humid towel, slowly moving from the neck to the chest, his eyes were indescribable and focused. After the wipe was completed, he fell on the man's chest as usual. The kiss is like a sacrificial ritual.

    The picture was so beautiful that Yan Yu turned his head and didn't look at it, but the gentle touch of the boy's delicate and smooth palms on his body could not be avoided.

    When this sweet torture finally ended, the other side's babbled words began to linger in his ears again.

    Just listen to the boy's whispering: "Dad's body is so beautiful, no matter how many times I look at it, I can't seem to have enough. If Dad can belong to Luoluo for a lifetime, Luoluo doesn't want others to see his father's body, no one can... "

    After that, he became frustrated again, resting his head on the man's chest, and said quietly, "But my father will get married, and there will be other children in the future. What should I do so that my father belongs to me only, Luo Luo in the end. What should I do to make Dad like me so much that Dad can only look at Luo Luo?"

    "I only have this. All the love is given to Dad, but Dad doesn't care at all. I really have no other way..."

At this point, he laughed again and said, "It's great. It doesn't matter if Dad never wakes up, Luoluo will take care of Dad for the rest of his life."

    The child's nearly sick feelings infected Yan Yu.

    Because of his extraordinary talents, he was trained as a family heir since he was a child, and the teachings he received were the most regular and orthodox. He had never thought that there would be such a unique boy in the world with a love that is hot enough to burn everything. Get close to him, burn him to perfection, but can no longer look away.

    He is innocent and childish, his love is so pure that there is no trace of impurities, he is so frank that people can't help but laugh, and his jealousy and madness also make people fearful.

    When he smiles and tells you that he likes you, you will think that you have seen a pure angel, but when he lowers his eyes slightly, a strong desire for exclusiveness pours out from those dark eyes, and the pair of pure white wings behind him is instantly obliterated, dyed into black. It is clearly a demon that has fallen into hell.

    Whether it is luck or misfortune to fall in love with such a person, Yan Yu has no way of judging, but he knows very well that this child has come into his sight, even in his heart, and it is difficult to remove.

    Su Yang had already put the clothes on for him, and the gorgeous red rose-like lips were attached to the soft lips of the man. The cub not far away suddenly stiffened for a moment, because he found that this bold child was no longer satisfied and wanted to taste more.  Actually put the small tip of his tongue into his mouth.

    Although the consciousness has left the body, everything that the body feels will be faithfully transmitted to the consciousness, and vice versa. Yan Yu thinks this is a joke between God and himself, and the executor is the evil Satan.

    The child was obviously bold but lacking in techniques. His movements were jerky and cautious. After licking and kissing for a long time, he didn't dare to go deep.

    Yan Yu wanted to return to his body, no moment was as anxious as this moment. He wanted to catch this naughty child, block his lips severely, deepen the kiss, and let him know that these little tricks are here for him. It's really not enough to show him that the bad boy who provokes people is to be punished.

    How did Su Yang know that Master Marshal had been driven crazy by this immature kiss, so he could not wait to eat him in his stomach. He slowly withdrew from Yan Yu's mouth, said with regret: "It's getting late, I will see you tomorrow."

After that, he licked the body fluid that was accidentally contaminated on the corners of his lips. The cub who was watching had a fire in his eyes and secretly said, you better not have a day in my hands.