6.9

Yan Yu leaned down, with the tip of his nose sticking to the white and delicate back of his adopted son's neck, slowly rubbing. His glands are not yet fully developed, exuding the unique fragrance of underage Omega, but soon this child will be mature and complete. All of him become his.

    In fact, no matter how much beautiful boys he have been seen in life, Yan Luo is just one of them who does not look outstanding, but this child is really special, so special, he just thought that one day he could fully own him. He was so excited about it that made him lose his usual calmness.

    This is extremely abnormal. He is powerful and sensible, but when this child rushes into his heart, he can't give birth to the least resistance.

    Yan Yu's voice was a little hoarse, and he laughed in a low voice, "Dad's Luoluo has grown up."

    His voice was extremely dangerous, and Su Yang instantly felt a great threat. He hadn't expected retribution so fast when he stalked others. He was caught off guard before he was ready.

    He almost tremblingly asked: "Is it... is it Dad?"

    Yan Yu lifted his lips, pressed against Su Yang's small ear tips, and said, "It's me, not in your dreams, but in reality, I'm embracing you, kissing you. Are you happy, my baby?"

    "Gao, happy."

    Su Yang almost wanted to cry.

I really hope this is a nightmare. When I wake up tomorrow, the man in front of me will sleep well in the training cabin.

    His tone was really reluctant, and Yan Li heard the strangeness. He pinched his chin and looked at this delicate face. The boy's white face was slightly tired, and his eyes were slightly red, which made him frowned instantly.

    "What's wrong? Don't you want to see Dad?"

    But seeing the child pursed his lips, after a moment, tears filled his eyes instantly, and a pair of dark and bright eyes were soaked in water, which was indescribably moving.

    He choked and said: "Dad, Hum is dead. I have found many doctors, but no one knows why. They all say that Hum is not sick, but why he died? I don't understand. He hasn't grown up yet. It’s still so young. If Dad wakes up early, Dad is so strong, he will definitely be able to save him..."

    Yan Yu stiffened. He hugged the crying boy on his lap, and comforted: "After all, the life of a pet is limited. Maybe it had a congenital disease. Now the development of medicine is limited after all, some diseases are difficult to diagnose."

    He wiped the tears from the corner of Su Yang's eyes with his fingers, kissed the boy's cold cheek, and said: "I've been tired for a day, let's hug you to sleep."

    Seeing him so reasonable, Su Yang felt a little relieved and nodded.

    Yan Yu hugged him sideways. Even after sleeping for such a long time, he would act like an ordinary person. This is the terrifying aspect of the SSS level, and his ability to heal himself is truly amazing.

    He hugged Su Yang and walked straight to Yan Luo's former house.

Su Yang immediately said, "Dad, my current room is on the third floor. The previous one was used as a storage room."

    He pointed his finger at the other. direction.

    Yan Yu took a pause, walked in the direction he was pointing, and asked knowingly, "Aunt arranged it? It seems that they were not very good to you during the time I was in coma."

    Su Yang lowered his head and muttered softly. "I did something wrong, I should be punished."

    After that, he quietly glanced at the man again and asked nervously, "Doesn't Dad blame Luo Luo? Luo Luo almost killed his father, and he's a bad boy who monopolizes Dad, this is me, Dad really doesn’t hate me..."