7.12

Without the knowledge of the outside world, Gu Ziyan swallowed and eroded the black and white forces of W City, but this was only the first step, he wanted more than that.

    He knows exactly what he wants, and if he wants to find a place to survive for his precious little zombie in this era, then he must be strong enough that no one can contend.

    The initial construction of the new base is not easy. Even if Gu Ziyan has already arranged most of the affairs, as the leader, he has to personally take care of some things. In addition, the development of virus antibodies should not be delayed, and he have to take time to accompany his little zombie reading and writing. He was too busy to touch the ground.

    The reason is that the development speed of the new base has far exceeded Gu Ziyan’s expectations. People who have been in a place like W City for several years have such ambitions. Now Gu Ziyan has given them the opportunity. These people are naturally going hard to expand the territory and plunder resources.

    It didn't take long. The emerging force named [Scorching Summer] was like a broken bamboo, and set off a huge wave throughout China. Many neighboring forces either avoided their edge or depended on it.

    Soon, the northwest base occupying the north received news.

    Gu Xuan didn't think much about it after hearing this. He didn't think that there was a hero in troubled times. He didn't think it was strange to have a powerful junior. It was just that the people who sent out to inquire about the news did not bring back the news of his younger brother, which made him very anxious.

    When he came back from Gu Ziyan’s residence that day, he was stopped by Chang Linjiang. This man tried to search Gu Ziyan’s residence despite the obstacles. Of course, he finally rushed to the air, and he also took the opportunity to oppose the general and hit Chang Linjiang's arrogance.

    After thinking about it, he could only come to one conclusion-he and Chang Linjiang were both fooled by Gu Ziyan.

    Although this younger brother is very ignorant, he is his only relative in this world, and he still wants to find this person back.

    ========

    It was late at night when Gu Ziyan came back from his work. He touched into the bedroom lightly. The weather was getting colder. He was still carrying the cold from outside. He didn't dare to get directly into the bed, so he hugged the little zombie through the bed. He gave a light kiss on the delicate nape of his neck.

    He haven't seen him for a whole day, he really missed him so hard, even sniffing the fresh smell of his body can make him feel extremely happy.

    Suddenly the quilt moved. The little zombie who was supposed to be asleep got his head out of the quilt, staring at him with a pair of dark and bright eyes, and complained softly: "Ziyan, come back. It's too late."

    Gu Ziyan stroked his pale face, feeling a little guilty: "Sorry, there have been too many things these days, did I wake you up?"

    Su Yang shook his head and stretched out his arms to circle the man's cold body, he whispered : "I've been waiting for you, you are not here, I can't sleep."

Gu Ziyan's heart softened, he bowed his head and kissed Su Yang's whirl, softly coaxed: "Wait. After this period of time, I will only accompany Xia Xia and will not go out anymore."

    Su Yang hummed softly. He is not an unreasonable person, but he feels distressed that this man has no time to rest every day.

    And he didn't understand why Gu Ziyan suddenly became keen on chasing fame and fortune, he was clearly not such a person.