27

Both Yin Heng and Su Yang have urged him not to have any contact with other people, so as not to be discovered that he is "not normal" now.

    Although he was normal in the eyes of certain Qiongqi, since Su Er said so, he was still willing to listen.

    When he was embarrassed, he caught a glimpse of a man not far away, and saw that he touched the very delicate gadget on his wrist. The black bracelet instantly bounced out a white light screen, and the man scratched on the light screen. After a few times, a charming female voice came out from it.

    A certain beast looked at it blankly, but if he realized it, he raised his wrist and looked at his own one. The structure is very similar to that of the person. Could it be something similar to a messenger talisman.

    He touched it tentatively, and the touch was flawless. It was a material he had never seen before, perhaps made by some heaven and earth spirit treasure.

    No longer hesitating, Mo Yan slowly injected the energy in his body, and the little black gadget flickered with sizzling sparks. His dark eyes flashed brightly, but he heard a bang, the bracelet from the middle cracked, completely broken.

    "..." An ancient alien beast was immediately stunned on the spot, completely dumbfounded.

    It's that Mo Yan knows that he has done something wrong no matter how much he doesn't know the world affairs. He leaned down and wanted to pick up the two fragments, but was swiftly ascended first. He followed the wrinkled hand and looked up. It was a beard and hair. The white old man is not someone beside him, but the old man Luo who spoke for him earlier in the meeting.

    The old man’s eyes were too sharp, as if he could see through everything. Mo Yan didn’t want to entangle him more. He was about to grab the wristband, but was swiftly avoided by the old man Luo. Mo Yan narrowed his black eyes and said coldly: "Here it is mine."

    Old man Luo didn't speak, but frowned as he looked at the broken bracelet in his eyes, and was about to leaning in front of him to examine it carefully, but was snatched by Mo Yan abruptly.

    Seeing Mo Yan turned around, he was about to leave. Old Man Luo said flatly behind him: "Xi Yi, you are usually not as uncomfortable as you are today."

    Mo Yan's heart was awe-inspiring, but he still pretended to be calm and said, "You are too worried." After saying this, he strode away without looking back.

    Old man Luo stroked his beard leisurely behind him, shook his head and smiled: "This kid..."

    ========

    Su Yang has been exhausted these days, and when his head touches the pillow, he can't do anything, straight up fell asleep and didn't wake up until dark. He glanced at the time and found that he didn't know when it was night.

    Just in time for the nurse to come for the rounds, Su Yang asked, "Has the Marshal come back?"

    Suddenly, when the star spoke up, Miss Nurse was obviously very excited and said: "No, the Marshal has not come back since he left with Doctor Yin in the afternoon."

    This is weird. Originally, this matter was big or small, but Yin Heng has been out, and it should be solved easily. Even if it can't be solved for a while, they didn't even left a message.

    He glanced at the communication ring on his wrist, and suddenly became annoyed, and even forgot to teach Mo Yan how to use it!

    That fool has always been impatient. If he doesn't understand, he might break the communication link. The more he thinks about it, the more he thinks it is possible.