6.7

It was already dark when he came out of Yan’s house. The driver took Su Yang to the dormitory as usual. He got out of the car and shook Hum's paw towards the driver’s uncle, saying: "Come on, say with me. Say goodbye."

    The little hair ball in his arms whimpered helplessly, which counted as a response.

    The driver smiled imperceptibly, nodded at them, and drove away slowly.

    Su Yang kissed the cute forehead, put it on the side steps, took out his ID card from his pocket, and waited for the heavy metal door to slowly open. He turned around and looked for the little boy, but he found that the black hair ball at his feet was no longer in place.

    Su Yang was startled, bent down and searched in the dark, calling out: "Hum, baby, Hum? Did you hide? Don't scare your brother..."

    He called for several times and didn't get a response. He was so nervous. His voice has changed. At this time, a small dark thing came out from the grass on the side, sitting on the ground obediently looking at him, a pair of shiny and innocent black eyes that shone like shining gems in the dark.

    Seeing it's well-behaved appearance, Su Yang felt both annoyed and helpless. He reached out his hand to carry it to his eyes level and asked seriously: "Where did you go to play, how come you got so dirty after a while?"

    Yan Yu naturally didn't know how to answer him. Some moments ago, he had noticed that someone was hiding nearby. For a person like him who has been fighting on the battlefield all year round, even if his combat power and mental power are already weak now, his instinct and intuition are still terrifyingly sensitive. It's difficult to escape from his eyes and ears.

    ——Someone wants to deal with Yan Luo.

    The origin of the other party is still unclear for the time being. The child is always so careless, he doesn't know how to remind him.

    Su Yang didn't know what it was thinking about in its little head, he took it upstairs by its neck, and muttered, "I won't hold you, you're dirty now. I'll wash you first."

    In order to raise this little guy well, Su Yang specially bought a book called "Guide to Raising Obsidian Cubs". The book introduces the life habits of this creature in detail. It is highly readable, but has many shortcomings. That's-it's not suitable for this one in his family.    

For example, the book says that creatures like Obsidians don’t like water very much, and bathing them is a big problem, but in order to maintain hygiene, they must be cleaned every two or three days. The owner must have enough patience and tough means to take it if necessary.

Su Yang was very distressed then, because he was afraid that it would be very difficult handling Hem, but he looked at the little thing in front of him who sat in the bathtub obediently, and the pink foam that was rubbed all over his body remained motionless, as if it was doing it's daily tasks. Although he didn't thought he likes taking a bath, it is definitely not as difficult as described in the book. 

   As a new feces shovel officer, Su Yang thought that he was a bit more generous, and once asked in a post on the pet forum: "My obsidian cub is not afraid of water at all. It's obedient when it take a bath. Is this okay?" 

   First floor: The braised cooking is here to show off, and the appraisal is complete.    

Second floor: show off 1+ ....    

N floor: show off + ID number! !    

Show off? Su Yang looked at the long thread in the post and was silent for a while, and then uploaded dozens of beautiful photos of the little guy from all angles to the forum.