5.13

Naturally, Su Yang would not have any reaction. He has already spent five hundred experience points to seal the sub-gu in his body. Although this broken system has various tastes, it will change instantly as long as you are willing to pay enough. Golden thighs, super awesome!

It's true that money can make ghosts grind.

Zong Xu was frightened. The mother Gu is extraordinary. There are hundreds of types of Gu poison in the Miao area. The mother Gu is not the most insidious among them, but it is regarded as the top of the poison because of its uniqueness that cannot be eliminated.

Imagine that Gu worms have been dormant in the body for nearly ten years. They have long been integrated into the heart and become a part of the body. If they are forcibly removed, the venom of the Gu worms will erode the heart in an instant, and there is no doubt that they will die.

Zong Xu slowly darkened his face. After a long while, he sneered and said, "This king was wondering how it is so easy to tie Master Fengjun and bring him here. But it turns out to be a fake. Brother Emperor, he is really good at calculating."

Now it's Su Yang's turn to be confused.

Counterfeit, counterfeit goods? This means Zong Xu suspects that he was transferred and was a fake one.

Su Yang saw that Zong Xu's eyes became more and more dangerous, knowing that he was getting angry at him.

This is really a big misunderstanding.

He straightened his face and said seriously: "What the Prince think, is this minion is like a fake Tong Jiabao? We are the future Fengjun of the Jin Dynasty, the wife of Zong Huan who is going to pass the throne, how come there be fakes."

But how can Zong Xu be willing to believe that Tong Jiabao's Gu poison was planted by him personally, and there is absolutely no possibility of fraud.

The news from Cheng Qiangong, a few days ago does not seem to be a fraud. Zi Gu has indeed woken up, but now nothing happens. Only one problem can be explained, that is, the person he worked so hard to capture was fake!

"It was still put on by him..." Zong Xu pinched Su Yang's chin, his eyes darkened to the extreme, "Is it a human skin mask or he looks alike him? This king can't tell. You come out."

Su Yang frowned, pushed his hand away, and said coldly: "I am who I am, I don't need to be like anyone."

Zong Xu looked at him carefully. At the flower viewing banquet in the Royal Garden that day, the deserted and noble young man who looked like an immortal, and the one in front of him, he could not find the slightest difference. If his appearance can be disguised, then how can the temperament be the same?

Su Yang didn't want to entangle him more on this issue. He asked straightforwardly: "If the Prince wants my life, he can kill me on the carriage. I don't know what you want now."

Zong Xu curled his lips and said: "I can't tell you, I just want to make a deal with you."

Su Yang said: "This deal...is it related to the usurpation of the throne? If so, forgive me. I can't do anything."

Zong Xu's face became cold. "Although that Poison Gu doesn't work, this king still has a million ways to make you feel worse. Don't be too rampant, it's better for your own good."

Su Yang played with the ring in his hand and slowly said: "The prince naturally has this ability, but this slave is really embarrassed, and soon it will be the wedding ceremony, but the prince wants me to harm the future husband. Isn't it difficult for a strong man? What's more, your Majesty treats me like a mountain, betraying me once is helpless, and twice is a wolf-hearted dog, although the slave is greedy, I am afraid of death, but there is still a conscience, so the Prince should not embarrass the slave."