9

In the main star, it rarely snows. This planet has always been in a relatively warm climate, but somehow this year, snow fell, a rare severe winter in the novel. Because the new year is approaching, Huo Sini pushed Su Yang’s work until after the new year. She wanted him to rest for a period of time. She couldn’t forget that at the beginning of the new year, her precious son was still in the military’s medical room. The husband and wife had an unpleasant New Year's Eve dinner with a bitter face.

    Now that her son returned to her side, she naturally did her best to treat him well, and she didn't want him to make any mistakes.

    Feeling guilty in his heart, Su Yang obediently obeyed her arrangements, and took the time to accompany his mother to go out to buy new year goods. By that way, the mother and son had a long time to relax together.

    His itinerary is almost always reported to Xi Yi. In fact, even if he does not say it, the man will know everything about him through his own methods. Fortunately, Su Yang has become accustomed to his perverted possession and desire, if you replace him with the old one, I'm afraid he will be scared away.

    Huo Sini was listening to what the shopping guide introduced, Su Yang walked to the corner quietly. He sent a message to Xi Yi. After a few seconds, the man’s message came: [Be careful.]

    His worries are not entirely unreasonable. Su Yang’s popularity is too high, at least in the main stars everywhere. In this era, there is no difference between homosexuality and heterosexuality, only like or dislike the difference, so Su Yang’s exquisite appearance belongs to men and women, is suitable for all ages, and there are many people who are obsessed with him.

    Su Yang replied: [I walked through the S-level member channel, I won’t meet fans, don’t worry~]

    His physique of standing flag anytime and anywhere seems to have been continued from the mission world. He just finished the message with Xi Yi and turned his head. He saw a very familiar face-Feng Pei, a fan who claimed to have liked him for many years.

    Su Yang still remembered that he had lied to others and blocked his face subconsciously, but it was too late. The person had obviously seen him, and the corners of his lips lightly curled up and walked towards this side.

    "Xiao Yang, long time no see." Feng Pei said.

    Su Yang was a little uncomfortable with this kind of address, but he replied politely: "What a coincidence, Mr. Feng, thank you for your help last time."

"Last time? Last time I didn't help much." Feng Pei walked up to him and lowered his voice: "Isn't it the Mr. Xi who helped you? He is really amazing. With the methods of my Feng family, I can't even find out his identity. Even me. Can’t help but suspect that he really came out of your dreams.”

    Isn’t this nonsense, Su Yang thought, for those who know Xi Yi’s identity, the entire Federation is only the part of the group that holds the top secrets, their family fortunately, knew that it was all because of the very close cooperation between old man Huo and the high-level military department. No matter how rich and powerful, ordinary people would never come into contact with that man.

    Su Yang laughed dryly, and said: "Perhaps he is usually very low-key, and it is normal if you can't find it."

    Feng Pei did not accept such a perfunctory explanation, he leaned into Su Yang's ear and said: "Except for that kind of explanation, in fact, there is another possibility-I remember that among the four marshals of the Federation, one of them was surnamed Xi. Although he has never shown up, he has achieved great achievements in the battle and can paralyze my Feng family's news network overnight. Is it really this adult?"