4.10

In the Temple of the Ghost King, the beast Bai Ze summons his true body. Bai Ze has a form similar to a lion, with two ice-blue horns on his forehead, and his whole body is pure white fur color like ice and snow, and awe-inspiring. Different in aura, Bai Ze is noble and elegant, with a sacred aura of its own.

    He suddenly grew his mouth, and a ball of blue and white light was summoned from his belly, and the blue and white light disappeared from his mouth, and a simple stone mirror appeared in front of him.

    There are faint golden inscriptions floating on the stone mirror. Listen carefully, you can hear the buzzing sound from the stone mirror, engraved with the imprint of time, the ancient and deep flavor.

    ——One of the three stones left over from ancient times, Tianmu Stone.

    Bai Ze has turned into a human form, and placed this stone mirror in the palace. Next to it, he wrote a few words with divine consciousness: The Tianmu Stone will be temporarily entrusted to you, and will be taken later.

    Compared to Mo Yan's unsuspecting, he still couldn't fully trust the human race, not to mention the human race that he couldn't even count, which made him especially uneasy.

    Leave this mirror behind and be prepared for it.

    But at the moment, in Xiaoshui Palace, Mo Yan has changed into a human form, looking at Su Yang grievingly.

    For beast animals, the animal nature in the bones is far more than human nature. It is an instinct to mate with a partner with a real body. If he doesn't really like it, he would already eaten Su Yang into his stomach at the moment, there is no room for bargaining. .

    Su Yang is naturally clear. He also feels distressed about this silly and strange, but the human-shaped Mo Yan is enough to make him eat a pot, not to mention the fact that he is really frightened. After all, he can't resist to lift the fear in his heart.

    The two confronted each other for a long time. Su Yang came up with a compromise and said, "It's better to...I will help you with my hand."

    Mo Yan blinked his eyes, but Su Yang had already taken the lead in action.

Mo Yan blinked, then was startled, and then became excited, and let out a happy growl from his throat.

    He leaned his head on Su Yang's shoulder, sniffed the good smell on his body, and urged in a low voice: "Su Er, hurry up."

    Su Yang's cheeks were red. He had never done anything like this for others. Novices would inevitably be improper, but Mo Yan was like in a paradise of bliss. He didn't care about anything. He just called Su Yang's name. It seemed that these two words were all he had, even if he had to paid with the price of his life, he would not hesitate.

    It didn't take long for Su Yang to wet his hands, he quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, this fierce beast had never eaten meat, otherwise it wouldn't have been satisfied easily. He haven't finished thinking about it, and the thing in his hand has become more energetic.

    Su Yang glared at him.

Mo Yan rubbed the edge of his neck, and said coquettishly: "Su Er, it's still uncomfortable, I still want it."

    "..." Su Yang was dull, "What a beast!"

The two tossed until Tianming, Su Yang fell asleep tiredly. Until this time, Mo Yan was able to recover, feeling that the smell of Bai Ze had disappeared from the temple, and he quickly transformed into the original body to chase out, but the man had already reached the heaven.