5.10

Zong Huan rarely shows weakness to others. He is used to being tough. It is harder to make him bow his head than to kill him. But this little thing in his arms always involves his emotions and anger, telling him to abandon principles and make concessions willingly.

    He drew the person to the dining table. Tong Jiabao’s breakfast was ordered by him. It was a kind of soft and easy-to-digest food. Although he had no experience, he knew that this person's health was no better than women. Take a bit of hardship, and you need to pay special attention to your diet.

    The breakfast carefully cooked in the Imperial Dining Room has always been attentive and thoughtful. This little boy also loves to eat very much on weekdays, but today, for some reason, he can't swallow it after only a few spoonfuls of it.

    Zong Huan frowned deeply as he looked at the half bowl of sweet porridge left in the bowl.

    "I want you to finish eating."

    Su Yang looked at him and shook his head gently, "I, I don't want to eat anymore, I can't eat it anymore."

    Zong Huan only treated it as a temper. In other ways he can give in, except he was very insistent on eating. This little thing is already thin and weak. Only the cheeks are tender and there is no half of the flesh on the body. He hold his hands and refuse to eat breakfast well. He's afraid of his longevity in the long run. The number is obstructive.

    The two stood in a stalemate for a while. After all, Zong Huan couldn't bear his temper, and dragged him directly into his arms.

Su Yang felt terribly uncomfortable. Sitting on his lap at this time, the feeling of being filled became more and more obvious. He struggles to escape, but was confined in Zong Huan's arms, unable to escape.

    Zong Huan took a spoonful of sweet porridge and handed it to his lips, and said forcefully: "Eat."

    Su Yang has never been bullied like this, even if he did not remember it, he knew he was always pampered, someone  always listened to him. Being a noble son, it is inevitable that he would be so aggrieved that he would not open his mouth.

    Zong Huan turned the spoonful of sweet porridge and sent it directly into his mouth.

Su Yang was closing his mouth tightly but was surprised when his jaw was grabbed and his lips were blocked. The sweet porridge was put into his mouth. Inside, their lips and teeth are intertwined. He can't tell who's stomach that bite of food has entered, but only feels the sweet and refreshing taste left in his mouth.

    Using Jinpa(tissue or napkins) to wipe the wetness on the corners of his lips, Zong Huan slowly asked: "Do you eat it yourself, or do I feed you?"

    Su Yang looked at him wrongly, and saw that the other party had no intention of giving in, so he had to give in. He said: "I, I eat myself."

    He opened his mouth obediently and drank porridge, but his wet black eyes were still staring at Zong Huan, for fear that he would attack again. In fact, he also knew that his strength wasn't near as this man. In the eyes, it is tantamount to the stubborn resistance of the little milk cat, which can be suppressed with one finger, but still can't help but stand up.

    He didn't know that the look in Zong Huan's eyes with such a stern look was clearly naked and deceived. It was the so-called marrow-knowing taste. When he hadn't tasted the taste before, only a kiss could be satisfied, but now it is far from enough. Wanting more, he can't wait to imprison this evildoer on the bed from time to time, do it a thousand times, and see if he dare to think of others in the future.

    Zong Huan closed his eyes and concealed his desire.

    Su Yang drank the porridge and felt terrible. His stomach was very uncomfortable, as if something was gnawing at his lungs.