5.11

Cian Temple, Buddha Hall.

    The queen mother was dressed in a plain dress, with jasper beads in her hand, her brows and eyes were gentle and charitable. She whispered a few words of Amitabha and looked back at the frivolous man behind her, and asked: "Cheng Qiangong palace's matter, you may have heard. "

    Picking up a fresh apple from the basket, Zong Xu raised his eyebrows and said: "Queen mother asked, does this child know if he heard about Jiabao vomiting blood and went in coma? Er Chen heard a little about this matter."

    This means to disregard the relationship. The queen mother frowned slightly, and the wrinkles around her eyes became more obvious. She sighed, "Now that the situation is stable, why are you doing this?"

    Zong Xu wiped the apple casually with his sleeve, and opened his mouth to bite. In the next bite, there was a crisp sound.

    "This apple is really sweet, and it must be replaced every day, and yes, if the tribute is not fresh, the Buddha will blame it." He slowly swallowed the pulp in his mouth, and said: "The queen may know that such Apples are rarely seen in northern Hebei. The land is very barren and ordinary fruit trees are hand to find. It's difficult to survive there. Most of the people dig the belly of the wild vegetables on the ground. They have eaten them when they are extremely hungry. The taste is unforgettable."

The queen mother closed her eyes and sighed: "The queen mother knows that you have suffered a lot in the past few years. It was not easy, but you have committed the crime of killing the king. Your emperor's brother only demoted you out of Beijing. It's a kindness. Besides, now that you have returned to Beijing, the empress has given up this old face, and will not let the emperor transfer you outside, so why bother to move the little eunuch."

    "Heh..." Zong Xu tutted twice. Shook his head and said: "For the empress, he is just a little eunuch who doesn't care about it, but for the emperor, he is a beloved and untouchable treasure. It is where his veins are."

    "Since you know you can't move, why are you? You want to move and irritate your emperor brother, but is there any good?"

    "Mother, it seems that the emperor has respected you very much in the past few years. Is your heart that easy to change?"

The queen mother frowned when she heard it, and the beads in her hand accidentally fell to the ground, making a pattering sound.

    "It's very good," the queen mother turned her face away, and she sneered for a long while: "This Aijia is indeed old and useless. This empress's face at the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet was embarrassed by the emperor, and now I am still complaining about you. With all this, in the future, this Ai family will no longer intervene in between the two of you brothers."

After saying this, stepping into the inner hall, turned and left.

Zong Xu stood there in silence for a long time.

    =========

    Dongfang is getting white, Su Yang woke up slowly, the poison in his body has been temporarily suppressed, only a strange purple pattern is left on his back shoulder, and his body is not in a major problem. It's now healthy and well-conditioned, and soon he feels alive and kicking again.

    A pair of scarlet eyes suddenly appeared in front of him, Su Yang opened his mouth, and in front of him was the raunchy Zong Huan. The man stared straight at his face and murmured, "Bao'er is awake....or am I having hallucinations again?"

    Su Yang chuckles, stretches out his hand to pinch his cheek, and asks: "Does it hurt? If it doesn't hurt, your Majesty is dreaming."

    Zong Huan frowned when he was pinched, and then looked at him. He showed ecstasy in the middle, he dug out this naughty little thing from the bed, hugged him in his arms and kissed and kissed again, unconsciously calling out: "Boa, my Boa, after all, he has returned to my side. ..."