14

The two did not make the last step. They were in Su's house. Su Yang's parents could check the post at any time. If they were discovered, Xi Yi would not matter, but Su Yang was not easy to do.

    Although Huo Sini did not object to their exchanges, she could not accept such a huge impact for the time being.

    Su Yang nest in his arms, grievances authentic: "You've changed."

    Xi Yi was dumbfounded, he put his arms around him and hugged, said: "Wait, now is not the time."

    His boy in his arms bit his lip and became sulking. After a long time, he seemed to have made a major determination, and solemnly announced: "I want to go home with you!"

    Xi Yi was naturally ready, but it was not easy to operate. He asked: "Will your mother agree?"

    "She has to agree," Su Yang said: "You asked Yin Heng to open a medical record for me, just say...that my condition is repeated, and I need to go back to the military medical room for follow-up observation, and then you will pick me up quietly again, without knowing it!"

    His posture of turning his elbow out was so skillful that Xi Yi stared at him for a long time, and Su Yang was uncomfortable when he looked at him, faintly said: "I always thought you were a good baby who can't deceive people. It seems that I was wrong."

    "I, I am." Su Yang retorted with a lack of confidence, "Before it was..."

    Xi Yi kissed his cheek, and said, "Even if it is a little liar, I like it too much."

    Su Yang thought with a guilty conscience, the person I lied to the most is you.

    In fact, he is still a little worried. After all, his meeting and love with Xi Yi are all derived from deception. If Xi Yi thinks of everything, then he will definitely find that the pure feelings he is doing are not pure. It's cheated and played with his feelings.

    He pressed his cheek to Xi Yi's chest and whispered: "Xi Yi, you have to always like me."

    Xi Yi stroked his hair, smilingly replied, "Okay."

    "Even if I did something wrong, you have to always like me."

    "Okay."

    ========

    Su Yang's plan was implemented perfectly. Huo Sini was afraid of his condition. After Yin Heng came to the door to explain his intentions, she immediately agreed to let Su Yang be hospitalized.

    Seeing his mother packing for him with a sad face, Su Yang was not without guilt, but he has lived for several lifetimes and is no longer a child who needs constant care of his parents. He wants to live his own life and pursue the happiness he wants. Can't be tied to their parents forever.

    Su father personally send him to hospital, and before leaving, he said to Xi Yi: "Take care of him,"

  Xi Yi raised an eyebrow and said: "You know the reason but still letting him go?"

  "That, I can guess what the child is thinking." Father Su looked at his son who was arguing with Yin Heng and smiled: "I'm not opposed to his independence. Children at this age have their own direction. As a father, can't set limits on his life."

    "But I don't want him to resent his mother. She was not such a sensitive person before. It was because of that accident. Perhaps only those who have experienced it can understand and witness her own child being in that kind of pain, the appearance of a broken body and dying, that kind of wound is difficult to heal, and it is not easy for her."