6.13

In the early hours of the next morning, when Su Yang woke up, the man beside him had disappeared.

    This kind of situation is rare, and it can even be said that it has never happened before. Generally speaking, when he wakes up, Yan Yu would either put him in his arms and fall asleep, or lie down. He would watch him quietly from his side, never letting Su Yang be invisible.

    There was a babysitter robot cleaning in the room. Su Yang asked, "Do you know where Dad is?"

    The two eyes of the robot glowed with red light, and the mechanical voice sounded abruptly in the room: "I don't know."

    Su Yang held his forehead helplessly, thinking that he was stupid to inquire from it.

    He didn’t see Yan Yu during the meal, and he felt a little strange.

Yan Shu glanced at him lightly, and said, "Are you all packed?"

    Su Yang put down the spoon in his hand and replied, "I did it last night. It's already packed."

    Yan Shu nodded lightly, and said: "There is something wrong with the military department. Yan Xu has already gone back to deal with it this morning. I will let the butler send you back to school... He won't pester you, you should be very happy."

    Su Yang's heart suddenly shook, but his face was already blank, and said: "Auntie, how can I be happy? I hope my father will stay with me every day."

    Yan Shu wiped her mouth with a napkin.

    She lowered her lips and said with a smile: "I think it's kinda weird." Before Su Yang could speak, she continued: "According to how much you like Yan Xu, now even your feelings getting responded, you were ready to drop out of school for him and stay with him all his life. It’s not surprising that you are around, but in the few days you are leaving, your steps are obviously much easier than the previous few days. Moreover, after Yan Xu woke up, your enthusiasm has declined. In the past, you were chasing after him so desperately. Now it's mostly half pushing. Well, it could be my illusion though."

    Every time she said more, Su Yang became more frightened.

    He also knew that his disguise was not perfect, but he was forced to do so because of the current situation.

    He used to be too ruthless to flirt. In the eyes of this man, he was a dissatisfied little fairy. The beast that had been hungry for decades would never be polite to him. The current situation is already the result of his leisure. If he's as diligent as before, don't know he can even be pregnant with the baby now.

    However, this woman's delicate mind still made him feel terrified. The person who discovered that Yan Luo had abnormal feelings for Yan Yu was also her. He thought that Yan Luo had too many flaws, but now it seems that it may not be necessary.

    There are really a few people who can become Yan Yu's right and left hand at this age.

    Su Yang raised his eyes slightly, and slowly said: "The day when Dad woke up, my Hum was gone, and my mood was not very good. As for other unfounded speculations, I feel very annoyed because I don't know how to explain it, as long as I know that I like Dad, I don't need others to believe me."

    Yan Shu narrowed her eyes, and saw the boy on the opposite side nodded towards her, turned and walked out of the restaurant.

    "Tsk, the answer is really impeccable, but the pace is a little messy."

    Su Yang closed his eyes and sat in the car returning to school, and finally left the suffocating mansion, his chest still did not return to calm.

    Yan Shu became suspicious of himself, what about Yan Yu?