3.4

Su Yang squeezed his pink and tender cheeks with a serious face, pursed his rosy lips, then grinned as the corners of his lips rose slightly, revealing a innocent smile.

    The mirror in front of him faithfully recorded his every move. The teenager in the mirror was sometimes eccentric, sometimes naive, sometimes intimidating...

Finally fixed on a naive smile, attracting the surrounding waiters frequently side eyes.

    Gao Min, who was opposite him, pumped her forehead straight, thinking that this ancestor shouldn't be sick, what cute things he's doing in the restaurant!

    Su Yang stared at the mirror for a few seconds, the smile on his face instantly disappeared, revealing a puzzled look.

    It's not an illusion, they're really alike.

    Tao Ziyu and Xu Yanqing have similar appearances. And it must be that Tao Ziyu is Zhao Feng's white moonlight in his heart.

As Tao Ziyu and Xu Yanqing have similar faces, Xu Yanqing is being used as a substitute for this white moonlight. Is this a coincidence or is there an internal connection he doesn't know.

    But these are two completely different mission worlds. There shouldn't be any intersections, but he has a weird feeling while thinking about it.

    However, as far as the current progress is concerned, the task is extremely smooth. He doesn't have to scare himself with this. There is no way, right?

    Su Yang returned the mirror to Gao Min and said, "Thank you, I have finished eating."

    Gao Min called the waiter to check out.

    The restaurant they are in belongs to the imperial court. Only people with VIP privileges can enter. Most of these top wealthy businessmen know Gao Min. So, it was very surprising to see her dining with a young boy.

    After the two left, the atmosphere in the corner of the dining room was stagnant. The man sitting in the middle, poured a glass of wine, his face gloomy.

    He gritted his teeth and said: "Just rejected me two days ago, now she turned her head and mingled with Xiao Bailian. Gao Min didn't put me in her eyes at all!"

    The person next to him reminded him tremblingly: "Manager Li, Manager Gao is the person of the imperial court, the imperial court is the property of the Zhao family, offending Master Zhao for affection and love, this, this is not worth the loss."

    Li Menghui snorted coldly, "She, Gao Min is a fart! In Zhao Ye's eyes, she is a dog at best. I have to make this tone today."

    He squinted for a moment, and suddenly laughed gloomily: "Go and take her little boyfriend here, let's accompany him to have fun."

    =========

    Gao Min said in a business tone: "Yes, he have finished his meal and now he's going back to the room."

The other side paused and said: "Call him."

    Hearing Zhao Feng's low voice coming from the phone, Su Yang waved his hand quickly and gestured with his mouth: "Say-I-can-not-do-it!"

    Gao Min frowned, feeling embarrassed: "Zhao master, Mr. Xu said that it is not convenient for him to answer the phone."

    Su Yang: '...Hey!'

    Zhao Feng didn't speak, but just gave a cold smile.

    Su Yang could feel the gushing chill from far away. He quickly grabbed the phone and said, "Brother Feng, it's me."