6.10

Naturally, Su Yang was unwilling. School would start in a few days. How could it be so easy for him to get a painting again now? This man really didn't have a backache while standing and talking.

    However, he would not dare to say such a rebellious thing, so he stared at Yan Yu with watery eyes, and said, "Can't I not paint?"

    Yan Yu was originally teasing him. At this time when he listened to the coquettish voice softly, hee was extremely satisfied, but still felt that it was not enough.

    He deliberately said with a straight face: "The paintings should be focused on the vividness. The thing you painted is only similar in shape, but they are kinda lost. It's a failed work if you hand it in. It is better to not hand it."

   He spoke this nonsense with such a serious face that Su Yang was stunned. He was a magnificent Imperial Marshal. How many people could have seen him with their own eyes, who would knew what he looked like in private, let alone look like a god!

    But he must not give in because of this, so he grabbed the man's sleeve and prayed in a low voice: "Dad, you can let me go this time. Next time, I will describe your extraordinary charm and grace, will never mess again."

    Those dark and bright eyes flashed with water, the blush that formed at the corners of the eyes had not subsided, and the soft and waxy voice made people's hearts itchy and unbearable. There was no prayer, it was obviously temptation. Many things flashed in Yan Yu's mind. After countless messy thoughts, he almost couldn't hold the father airs.

    He stamped a kiss on Su Yang's white and smooth forehead, barely suppressed his charming thoughts, and said hoarsely: "This time, I will let you go first."

    Su Yang's heartbeat was beating very fast, he felt "in his mouth" "I will let you go" refers not only to this painting, but also to a deeper meaning.

    But he didn't have the guts to say it, he only stretched out his hand to caress the kissed place on his forehead, and whispered with joy, "Thank you, Dad."

He can be called the loyal little brother of the father.

    The joy in his eyes was so obvious, Yan Li felt that his adopted son was really the best kid in the world. Only a kiss would make him so happy for a long time.

    He hugged the child in his arms tighter and slowly sorted out the messy clothes for him. Su Yang was originally wearing a pure white shirt, but was struggling too much when he was tickled. You can see his slender waist and a pale pink belly button everywhere.

    Yan Yu calmly covered the beauty in front of him, and sniffed with the tip of his nose against the back of his neck. He could already smell the light pheromones, which was not strong, but it was gradually eroding his reason.

    His voice was deep and sweet, said: "It's almost here, your coming-of-age ceremony, baby, do you remember what you said?"

    ——"Luo Luo belongs to my father, from body to heart, only by my father I'm willing to be bullied. Dad can bully Luo Luo. I heard that alpha and omega fit together best. If Dad will like him, really..."

Su Yang's back was slightly stiff, and he thought, did he remember it well or not?

    Yan Yu didn't give him time to struggle, and he smiled, said lowly: "Baby wants to be a father, and father wants to have a baby too. Don't worry, it will be here soon."

Su Yang: "...qaq"

If possible, he only now want to go back in time and give himself a slap in the face, making him wave again, and crash! !