6.18

Before Yan Yu left, a team of ten people was left to protect Su Yang, but there were no professional medical staff in the team. Seeing Su Yang's fever continued, everyone was in a mess.

    Everyone knows that this boy is very important. If anything goes wrong with him, all of them will suffer.

    The high fever did not go away. Su Yang was already a little dense after being burned with fever. The person in charge of the team was anxious and struggled all night, and finally said: "Bring the contact device." The situation is critical, and Yan Yu must be contacted as soon as possible.

    Although Su Yang is not awake, he still has basic consciousness. He stretched out his hand and grabbed the corner of the man's clothes. He was weaker than a cat and said weakly: "It may be my body just don't like the water and soil here. Don't disturb him. I just sweat a little, it will be alright."

    "But..." The man hesitated.

    "No, but, if you are not obedient, I will ask my father to suspend you."

    Brother, at this time, if you disturb the Military's Morale, the whole army will be wiped out!

    After speaking these words, he has run out of strength, and he falls back to sleep again.

    That person also knew that it was unwise to disturb Yan Yu at this time, but he couldn't bear the consequences of not reporting it. It was already the limit to drag him all night. However, with the order given by Su Yang himself, he was calmer anyway, and stayed quietly in front of the bed, not daring to leave for half a step.

    =========

    Su Yang had a dream.

    In his dream, he experienced hundreds of years of time, traveling through time and space many times, just to fall in love with the same man.

    There is deception and harm between them, but it is more of an unforgettable love. He has witnessed the growth of that man, and he has also seen himself change bit by bit.

    He used to be a selfish person. He was heartless and full of tasks and going home. He hurt others without knowing it, even taking it for granted. Later, he began to learn to take care of the feelings of others, he began to learn to consider others, and even for the one he loved, he could sacrifice his own happiness.

    Although he used to be timid and cowardly, he was arrogant, but now his squeamishness and willfulness have penetrated into his bones, and he turned out to be favored by this man.

    From the young and ignorant big boy, he gradually had a heart and learned to love others, all because of this overbearing man.

    At this moment, he is like a bystander, watching the past that he has experienced. The memories that have been deprived all come back to his mind. They are not as strange as his own memories. However, every scene makes his eyes hot. The sweetness is full of bitterness.

    The authorities are fascinated, and the bystanders are clear. No one has taught him how to love, so he can only fumble and think that what he does is for the good of the other party, and the result is all wrong.

    He is so stupid, how could it be the best ending to forget about the rivers and lakes? They obviously had many possibilities, and they were almost completely stifled by him.

    Fortunately, it's not too late.

    As Su Yang said, he was sweating, and the fever gradually subsided.

    It's just that this high fever is really strange, like someone forcibly stuffing the memory of those lifetimes into his consciousness, because the load is too heavy, it will show up as a high fever.