22

Once he was fooled, Su Yang couldn't possibly be a second time, but Zhao Feng was still waiting for his answer.

    Su Yang was silent for a moment, and said: "Jing Cheng also asked this question, and later he did too much."

    Zhao Feng raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "Is that right?" Jing Cheng was in his previous life and would do it. It is not surprising that the same thing happens.

    The night was dark and the indoor light was not very clear. Su Yang could vaguely see the other party's thin lips and slightly cold face. On such a cold night, it seemed a little depressed.

    He suddenly remembered Jing Cheng's stubborn look when he was tired. He felt distressed and annoyed at that time. He felt that this man was making trouble out of nowhere. Now that he thinks about it, it seems that he has thought about it. It's too simple.

    When a person is suddenly told that all the lives he has ever experienced are virtual and designed, and he is not a complete individual, even without his own body, anyone will feel at a loss. Want to keep a clear consciousness may be for self-protection, only a means to prove that one does exist.

    Jing Cheng's approach is not so much to prevent other personalities from appearing, but rather to say that he is afraid of disappearing.

    Thinking of this, Su Yang's chest suddenly suffocated. He always relied too much on each other, treating this man as an omnipotent existence, but forgot that when everyone is vulnerable, of course he will.

    Su Yang raised his eyes to look at Zhao Feng, his eyes were full of apologies. Zhao Feng only smiled and relieved him when he was sorry for not being able to inform him of the opportunity to switch way, "Which brother bear to force you?"

    Su Yang repeatedly shook his head, and said: "No, it was my fault, I was too self-righteous, always hurt without knowing it. "

"This time I was very tired, I always want to end it all quickly, so I always say something very excessive, do some very excessive things, you all indulge me too much, so I can't realize what I did wrong or said wrong. I regretted it when I discovered it, but I don't know how to make up for it..."

    Using Jing Cheng’s love for him to force him to do psychotherapy, because Jing Cheng refused to sleep and pissed him off, making the man very uncomfortable. Later, in order to adopt Yin Heng’s treatment method, he secretly changed Xi Yi’s medicine, although there was no success, but he did it wrong.

    And the man in front of him too, he pretended to impose the truth on the other party, but didn't care about the man's feelings, forgetting this "truth" was completely subverting his worldview.

    Zhao Feng hugged this little self-examination thing on his lap, kissed his temple, and said, "It doesn't matter what you do wrong, brother is willing to spoil you, they...they are the same."

    Su Yang squatted pursed his lips. Because of this, he felt even more ashamed. He raised his eyes and asked: "Brother Feng, do you think this world is unfamiliar? Does it make you feel uneasy?"

    His secret thoughts were pierced by Su Yang. Zhao Feng felt a little embarrassed, but still nodded slightly. This strange time and space made him feel uncontrollable. He was afraid that he lacked enough power in this world to protect his boy.

    "But there is me here." Su Yang said seriously but extremely sincerely.

    Just one sentence made Zhao Feng suddenly clear. He has recovered his baby, what else is so uneasy, and the worst thing he has experienced. The boy in his arms who acted like a baby with him is already the boy he has hoped to appear most. "Miracles".

    Zhao Feng tightened his arms silently, and smiled low: "Yes, what am I afraid of with you."

    ========

On the second day, Xi Yi checked Su Yang up and down to confirm. His boy was still the one from last night, and his face was a little dark.

    Su Yang yawned lazily, and said in a daze, "Don't make trouble, just fell asleep..."

    Xi Yi held his cheek and kissed him several times. Su Yang finally couldn't bear and wake up, and the man was carrying him. With a smile on his brows, his annoyance disappeared in an instant, leaving nothing but happiness.

    He poked the tip of the man's nose with his finger, and hummed: "I just want to sleep well, why is it so difficult."

    Xi Yi asked, "What happened last night."

    Su Yang was taken aback, "Why ask that."

    Xi Yi leaned his chin on his shoulder and whispered: "Wake up this morning and it feels different. It's like a clogged place in my heart has disappeared, and it's a lot easier."

    Su Yang was afraid of something wrong with him. After hearing this, he breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "It seems that this therapy is still effective. You must continue to persist."

    Xi Yi made no comment, but instead said, "Your parents want to see you. I have made arrangements for you to take you to the hospital the day after tomorrow. When you see them, act like a bit sick."

    Su Yang was taken aback, and a smile burst on his face, and said, "You taught me to lie, is this how the Federal Supreme Commander educates the pillars of the country?"

    Xi Yi raised his eyebrows. "Pretending to be sick, I'm sure you brought it up."

    "..." Su Yang shoved his chest in embarrassment, and said, "I really miss you who used to talk witlessly!"

The two had a fuss. Xi Yi went to the military department to handle affairs neatly, while Su Yang was lying on the bed untidy.

    I slept in the morning until I barely got enough sleep in the afternoon. After living here for several months, the housekeeping robot already knew his taste well, and soon delivered a cooked breakfast. Su Yang chatted with him while eating.

    The main brain of the housekeeping robot is connected to the interstellar network. Su Yang said: "Is there any news in the entertainment industry recently."

    Because of pretending to be sick, he has temporarily put down his work temporarily. He is a coveted personality, and I don't think there is anything wrong with being a rice bug, but the gossip character will not change for a while.

    The robot twisted its round body and turned to Su Yang, and said solemnly: "Superstar Su Yang is suspected of marrying into the first family of the Federation Xi family, becoming a prospective daughter-in-law, or will fade out of the entertainment circle."

    "After Su Yang quits, who will replace him as the new generation darling of the entertainment industry."

    "Someone photographed Su Yang frequently entering and leaving sensual places, and fans could not distinguish between serious and fake.

    As the saying goes, brother is not in the arena, but there is still a legend of brother in the arena. Even if Su Yang is low-key and does not look like an idol star, there are still countless people following him on Starnet, and most people try to make a fuss about him and Xi Yi. But they have been guarding the military headquarters, and no one has the ability to sneak in sneak shots, so they have to use their brains to make news.

    Su Yang was eating. He just laughed when he heard the first two news items. Suddenly he choked when he heard the robot read the third news item. He quickly filled a glass of water before he came back. He went on the star network without saying a word and searched it. The key word just now, I want to see how much this person resembles myself, so that my diehard fans can't tell the truth from the fake.

    When he saw the boy in the video clearly, Su Yang was stunned. This...this is too similar!

    The teenager in the video is dressed in the new season's new style. His appearance is exquisite, and his hair is crisp and neat. It is almost exactly the same as the image of Su Yang that appeared to the public a few months ago. If it weren't for his clear head, he would almost think that the person was himself. .

    What surprised Su Yang most was that this young man was embraced by a man into the famous Golden Cave of the main star. The man was no one else, but Feng Pei, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.