7.8

Su Yang actually heard the content of the quarrel between the two brothers, not to mention that the two of them had such loud voices, they could not escape the ears of the zombie king with his hearing ability.

    Gu Xuan wanted to kill him which Su Yang didn’t think of it. After all, when they met last time, he felt that this man had a good impression of him, and he should not kill him. Unfortunately, he forgot that his man is a special case. Change to other people, knowing that he is the zombie king, it is a normal performance to kill the killer.

    He blinked his eyes and looked at the dark night, thinking that his own identity made Gu Ziyan embarrassed. He was really useless and always troubled this man.

    Gu Ziyan quickly settled his elder brother and returned to the bedroom lightly, gently embracing Su Yang in his arms, sniffing the mint fragrance of the shower gel between his neck. His breathing gradually became even, and he was clearly asleep.

    The little zombie lying in his arms slowly opened his eyes. He stared at the handsome face of the man for a while, carefully poked the bridge of Gu Ziyan's nose with his fingers, and secretly thought that he was still the old attacker who took off his glasses which looked better.

    Suddenly his messy fingers were grabbed. The man put his index finger to his lips and dropped a kiss on his fingertips. The zombie’s night vision was excellent, Su Yang could clearly see the smile at the corner of Gu Ziyan’s lips. And the cunning gleaming in the black eyes.

    ——Pretending to be asleep!

    To deceive an innocent zombie by pretending to sleep, the man didn't feel embarrassed at all, infact smiled and said: "My face is so good-looking, you have to touch it if you don't see it enough."

    "..." Su Yang was uncomfortable and shy. He pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, "Ziyan, good-looking."

    Gu Ziyan thought he was playing with the other party, but unexpectedly, this little thing being played was unconscious, and instead followed his words. under that such a result has become embarrassed him, but he was thick-skinned in the end some of the little zombie face conspire to him, said: "Since good-looking, that handle Yan gave Sciascia good."

    With their face only a finger-width apart, Gu Ziyan's breath was sprayed onto Su Yang's face, making him feel like he was breathing disorderly.

    Gu Ziyan only slightly lowered his head, and his lips pressed against the tip of the little zombie’s nose. He smiled and said, “Even if you don’t speak, I will treat you as my person.” He put Su Yang’s palm against his chest, he said: "So don't worry, I will protect you."

    His voice seemed to have magical powers. Su Yang's originally tense nerves quickly relaxed and gradually lost consciousness and entered a sweet dreamland.

    ========

In the early morning of the next day, Gu Xuan was fortunate to see how his brother used the zombie crystal nucleus to coax the zombie to take advantage of it. It was an eye-opener.

    It’s strange to say that if the zombie king wants a zombie crystal nucleus, in fact, as long as he sends a signal at night to send a message between the zombies, all the zombies around will rush over to give him the crystal nucleus.

    ——The elder brother who has been single for more than 20 years can't understand the little taste of couples at all.

    Over there, Gu Ziyan continued to feed the little zombie. According to the usual practice, Su Yang was asked to complete daily tasks. The little zombie raised his heads and let Gu Ziyan lick and kiss on his slender neck. Waiting for the man to kiss, and leave it on his fair skin. With a pale pink mark, he handed a purple crystal nucleus to his lips.